confessionals merge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confessionals merge

Post by Arik on Sun May 15, 2016 11:06 pm

We just merged. I would have preferred Charchar return but Angel is at least on my side.
affraid Daniel and Spooky were Sandra? I'm so shocked. Who would've saw that coming?
Im hoping Agent goes first. I have no connection with him.

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: confessionals merge

Post by Arik on Mon May 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Merge day 2

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Mon May 16, 2016 7:04 pm

So agent left in a vote that was closer than I like to admit. So our 8 people were (me, harley, javi, tara, bria, angel, garrett, and dillon) which worries me because DDTea didnt vote with us. So Im expecting a flip from Dillon here really soon.
Now for tonight there was talk of a blindside against Tom but it was decided against for 3 reasons.
1) Nobody is going to miss Duck when he gets voted out.
2) Nobody is going to flip out of majority to try and save him.
and
3) Angel voted too quickly lol.

So duck is this round but next round is when things will get interesting.

I like my group but dont trust them. However I trust people from the other side as well. (Shred and Spencer) then of course there are idols. Harley has one that I want. So if he left it wouldnt be the worst thing in the world. Shred still has his idol. Someone from my tribe has the timestamp idol. But I dont know who. I found out Bria has a double vote (that Im not supposed to know about so shhh)... Plus whatever else may be hiding out there. So this game will get good, fast.

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Tue May 17, 2016 11:46 am

UGH TARA!!! You didn't vote and that cost u the game Sad If you would have voted, it would have tied. Shred would have lost his extra vote in the revote. And you would have stayed. Sadness Sad

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Tue May 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Bria is such so dumb. We are on Skype and have a legit strategy on how to win this and she ignores it and cost all of us this round. smh. Just sit there, listen, and do what I say. That's how we will win. Thank you.

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Tue May 17, 2016 6:56 pm

So I decided to throw this challenge. My side agreed with it. I feel safe and it shows good fortune to the other side. Hopefully it doesnt bite me in the ass lol

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by switza on Tue May 17, 2016 6:56 pm

I'm just happy you broke up that 3some or that would've gone on FOREVER

switza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Tue May 17, 2016 6:57 pm

haha. Watching those 3 was like watching paint dry

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by switza on Tue May 17, 2016 7:10 pm

I knew there was the possibility of that happening when thinking up the challenge. But I just didn't think it would go on that many rounds without being broken up.

switza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Tue May 17, 2016 9:57 pm

So the plan is to blindside Tom. I have been talking a lot to DDTea and Shred. I think this game is going to get wild real soon and I will need them. If Tom doesnt go this round, then all hell will break loose. I have been kinda-notreallywith-buttalkingto Tom and if he stays that gives me my first rival this game. I would much rather not have that yet. So I need him to leave then I can work on making bigger game moves.

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Wed May 18, 2016 10:26 am

Son of a bitch. I'm running out of ideas. I'm about ready to blindside bria just for the hell of it. She fucked up that challenge for us. And then I all but told her to use her double vote and she failed that. I'm getting tired of this

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Sat May 21, 2016 11:22 am

Tie vote...

Okay... So... with or without Javi, hopefully with... I am ready to start changing things up.

DDTea has been running this game imo. And it's time for that to change. He has too many potential allies going into the later portion of the game and I dont like that. I am fearful of a DDTea, DanielB, Tom, Duck, RTF, (and possibly Bria) alliance.
Which means it's time to step on some toes and start playing this game. DDTea it's time to watch out. Or at the very least, be prepared to watch some allies leave.
So if I can get me, Harley, Shred, Oxy, Garret, and Javi if he stays, Bria if he doesnt. Then that is a new majority.

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat May 21, 2016 12:24 pm

<3

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Mon May 23, 2016 6:06 pm

Immunity twice in a row.. Go me!!!

So lets catch up. Last time I was here I had a plan... This plan quickly extinguished in my eyes. When I approached Oxy he wasnt interested. When we won the tie breaker he quickly ran to me asking to make a move... Bitch please, I like u bud, but if you dont want to make a move when we are on even playing ground, I dont want to make a move when Im in majority. So..... Times up.. Maybe later bud.

Now I really want finals with Harley and Javi. Is it predictable? Yes. It is obvious? Kinda. But I'm playing up the fact that they are a duo and Garrett is their loyal minion they can beat in the end. I'm also playing up that I want Harley's Idol.

Now a F4 deal was offered to me. One that consists of myself, Dillon, Kevin and Bria. Of course I said yes. The main benefit of this is trying to keep Dillon and Bria on my side, when they are the two shadiest people in the game right now. Other than Kevin... Makes for an interesting alliance offer, doesnt it?

But Im talking to Bria and I mentioned that it would go into effect at f7 when the 4 of us outnumber Javi, Harley and Garrett. And she said she would want to make a move before then... Haha no girl. You're busted. We've been onto you for a while but that is too far.... But I'm playing it up. That I agree they need to leave. And that Dillon and Kevin might not be in our best interest as they are too close. Bria is now saying we need Oxy or Shred on our side.

I'm also leaking info to Javi and Harley.

So this is MY plan.

RTF goes tonight... Use Bria to blindside Kevin tomorrow, saying it is the perfect opportunity. We can blame Harley and Javi for it. Tell her that we can flip with Dillon and be f5 majority with Shred and Oxy..... Then blindside this shady girl... At which point we are at F7 and I am set up perfectly right in the middle.

So lets see how this unfolds over the next few days Smile

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Tue May 24, 2016 9:53 am

Interesting vote. I was about to yell at Harley for wasting the idol but I guess it was the best move.
The spooky vote tho? Wtf?
This game is about to get very interesting.

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Tue May 24, 2016 6:21 pm

Im really upset that I was late to the challenge. I instantly noticed u had to read the bolded words.

This is also the first round Im nervous. But I think we are trying for a Dillon blindside? but idk. I feel like the vote could be headed my way.

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by switza on Tue May 24, 2016 6:37 pm

I really thought someone would pick up on that much quicker. It seemed so obvious to me.

switza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik on Wed May 25, 2016 11:48 am

Now I'm even more upset I missed the challenge lol

Arik

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content