HarleyStodden Confessional

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HarleyStodden Confessional

Post by HarleyStodden on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:28 pm

Harley Confessional:

The HBIC is in the building.

Firstly, I wanted to say what an incredible cast Soco and Switza have put together - it is an honour to be playing in the game. Secondly, I am going to try my best to provide some good entertainment in my confessionals. Thirdly, don't get offended when reading my confessionals they are to be taken as a joke - I am playing a character its all pantomime.

So, I am back...again. After seeing the cast reveal I definitely got a little bit nervous, there are some heavy weight gamers in the cast that know me as a player and a person which means I may struggle to play my usual "I am harmless, I am just here for fun, I don't really want to win" routine. However, with a new game brings new game play and I am going to bring it *hair-flip*

Icing on the cake is, I am in A-Slut tribe which matches perfectly with who I am as a person...slutty. I am going to seduce some of the men in this game with my natural good looks and charm to work with me. I haven't done it in awhile so its all down to a good profile picture.

Let me keep you up to speed with my thoughts on the cast:

• Me and Tom have been trying to work together for about three years and here we are.
  • I feel personally uncomfortable with John in the game. I love him but I never know where his head is at.
  • I really want to work with Arik but everytime we have worked together its ended in fireworks and I dont expect this to be any different
  • I really want to work with Javi, we never have worked together and I think his a cool guy but I feel he may be nervous around me.
  • I love Cherry, we have an odd relationship we kind of work together kind of don't. My predication is she will try and work with Angel and Oxy.
  • I have been speaking to Tom, Arik, John, Cherry, Bria, Javi & Oxy no firm alliances yet apart from Tom.
  • I want to team up with Arik, Javi and Bria, Tara from my tribe and Cherry if she is up for it. Need to get the numbers on my side so I can sail to some sort of merge.
  • Cherry is a dangerous social player and she's on my tribe, she might dip her toe in the Tara and Javi pool and might conspire against me. If she does that, I will just vote her out first.

I always feel very nervous at the start of games, I feel as if I am always weaker at the start as my sort of game play requires a few rounds before I start to build proper bonds with people. I know that John and Cherry know this about me, they have both seen me win games - I just hope they have bigger fish to fry. I don't want the "we should get Harley out now before he becomes a threat" comment to get out too early.

EDIT: Javi told me that Cherry isn't Cherry but it's just some dude. So I have nothing to worry about, he can go first.

-HarleyStodden

Last edited by HarleyStodden on Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HarleyStodden Confessional

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Thanks for the shout out about the hard work!

Sounds like an awesome strategy so far.

Rooting for you! <3

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by switza on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:15 pm

The cast is 100% soco. I never put in enough work to get this many great players back together.

switza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Mon May 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Who is Grandma?

So, the first round of the game is officially over. Some chica called Raven left but, I don't know her so I don't really care.

Let's get on to more pressing issues..ME. I have been talking, talking and talking to people - been really playing a bit of a stupid card acting as if I do not understand what people are talking about. That whole bimbo lingo.

I have had an interesting few conversations with Javi and we are sitting in an alliance together. It is early days, but his cool and we have similar thought processes about the game and the players. One, in particular, is Sandra.

Who the hell is Sandra? She mentions her grandson any time she can breathe - which cannot be often because she is claiming she is pushing 93. There is no way in hell she is real, she is just too goofy and the image of her grandson literally looks like she found it on Yahoo images.

Can you see the stock image?

After further thought, each tribe has a mysterious member. Farm Animal tribe has CharChar (who is giving me some GhettoPollardSass tea) while the Boom tribe has Jaclyn_Revlon (who?). Also, let's not act like SpanielK324 isn't too close to Dillons username.

My theory is that they are players who have been given a secret identity. After all this season is all about Redemption, maybe they have been given new identities because they often find they are treated unfairly when they play as themselves. So I told Tom and Javi that I think if they get to a certain round they will probably reveal who they really are and get some sort of prize..like an Idol. I don't know if it's true, but it's a good way to build suspicion on three players in the game. If the focus is kept on them for a few rounds..it will be kept off of me.

Anyway, enough on that. Tom tells me that there were early conversations about a new gen alliance consisting of him, Javi, John, me and some of the girls. The new gen alliance would battle the vet alliance. I don't really like this idea because those players all have big personalities also I don't want to be roped into a big alliance just yet...I am enjoying being a bit rogue. Plus Tom isn't someone I trust 100% yet.

Then there is that damn clue about some show called Charles in Charge, I don't know what the hell Tyler is talking about. I went through every single female who has ever been on that show and found nothing. I gave the clue to Tom and Javi because quite frankly I have won games without Idols but I have never won a game without strong alliances.

This game hasn't even kicked in yet and I have not even started the Harleycaine (get it? Hurricane + Harley.  I am so iconic it hurts).
-HarleyStodden

HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 pm

Idols, Idiots & I

It's official, my tribe is the best tribe. You know, me being the leader has really brought A-Slut some victory - they should really thank me for my greatness. My tribe won the second immunity challenge and I feel great, I look great and I am just great.

I have definitely made some stronger movements the last day or so with my tribe. I have started to warm to Sockandra and have realised that I don't really care who she is, she is funny and I like her and I think she's actually really good at challenges unlike others *cough-Bria-cough*.

RTF PM's me letting me know that he wants to have an alliance with me, Arik and Bria. I mean that's great but I am already working with Arik and Bria. I don't need RTF too, he is a dead weight. Someone who won't be around for challenges "all week". Bitch, I am in London it's damn 1AM when the damn challenge starts but y'all ain't even gonna show up for one? Not even gonna congratulate your fabulous tribe when they drag you through another round? It's disrespectful to America and its disrespectful to me. (I still said yes to the alliance because what am I going to say no?)

And on that note, RTF mentions Bria - that bitches name has been mentioned damn near 100 times and its only day 3. "I have been speaking to Bria", "Bria PMd me before the tribe split", "Bria seems nice I have been speaking to her a little bit". Girl - who ain't you speaking to? She has been speaking to Joseph, Mary, baby Jesus, the three kings and that little donkey. I am telling you, she is someone who gets's around.

Anyway, let's talk about the iconic idol moment where John got blindsided. Damn that was shady of the person who I don't know the name of. It sucks to see John go out like that but at the end of the day, that's one less person I have to worry about. Seeing him go like that did make me worry a bit, it made me realise that I could go anytime and that just because I am a god doesn't mean I can't loose.

Someone got the new idol and it can only be Arik or Oxy because they were the only two actives before Javi tried for it. Arik tells me he guesses something about a Kentucky derby and I am just absolutely confused to hell and back. What the hell is he talking about? What? Kentucky? Derby? Girl. He even knew what the clues were he says the clues are "First. Post. Time" and follows with "so I guessed the Kentucky Derby race time". What? What the fuck are you talking about?

Either he made some dumb ass lie to try and throw me off his scent or he is just...really Amercian. Arik is cool though but I do feel like he is planning something against either me or Javi.

Watch this space.

HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue May 03, 2016 5:09 pm

Gurl....fucking hilarious.

And yeah wtf @ some of the guesses. It makes me wonder if people even readin shit!!!

xoxo

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Fri May 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Southampton with two H's

Obviously my tribe won immunity which means I'm not going to tribal again - which is great because I don't trust not one of these sketchy hoes (infact I trust Javi).

Can we just take a moment to notice the challenge beast I have turned into? I am slaying these challenges. I've never really been great at challenges but damn I am giving you some true iconic moments - granted this will end when the game moves into individual immunity.

Bria is shady as hell, bitch kept on posting in the 35seconds. Where your clock at girl? Is it in South Korea? Cause that weren't right and I clocked you and I know Sandra did too cause she threw some cute shade your way.

I'm just chilling. I haven't even started playing yet because I haven't even had to strategise a vote because I'm amazing. There's a whole lot of game play coming your way.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Fri May 06, 2016 12:52 pm

WRTF (aka What's a RealityTVFreak)?

When I see that endurance challenge I am clocking out. Honey, I am endurance in the bedroom not in the boardroom.

I know we are going to go to tribal. Javi isn't available, Arik isn't around, RealityTVfreak doesn't even know his in the game, Tara is barely present (its like Britney Spears after the breakdown.) So that leaves Bria and Shady Sandra. We know Bria is hella crappy with that 00:35second post count. Her clock is so off that she will probably miss the challenge.

If we do go to tribal I've already set the move in motion. We are gonna take out cherry but incase his got an idol gonna blindside that goat RTF.

Problem is - Arik is friends with RTF so we gonna tell him that we are actually gonna vote for Tara. Girl Tara is from my nations flag - I ain't gonna do her like that.

So basically be prepared for a show maybe some fireworks before bedtime cause I don't know how Arik is gonna react if he see's RTF go home. Maybe he will go to a Kentucky Derby.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Fri May 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Boom baby Boom Boom Boom

Firstly let me say - I don't care if the hosts made a mistake things happen that we cannot control sometimes so people should stop blaming them. So now Maxxx1986 - I mean Kathy is the 3rd cohost. So I guess Kathy isn't Sandra (sad-face) unless Soco is actually Zucchini_Man.

Boom tribe is the shadiest, whiniest, cry baby tribe I've ever seen in my 6 years of being on this board (yes it's really been 6 years until this magical creature graced you all - you can thank me later). You can tell when they lost they grasped onto those straws to moan so they wouldn't have to go to tribal.

Why you gonna do that? I was gonna win (again) and you go make a fuss. I got to give it to Sandy and Bria cause they really did give it their all. In reality it works because I wouldn't of had to of done that shady business with RTF.

Now there's gonna be a creative challenge. The heavens have opened and they are inviting an angel to take part - that's me. I have NEVER lost a creative challenge - NEVER. I always slay them because I am pretty amazing and super creative and stuff. So you bet I am gonna go all out and slay em. Unless it's a flag challenge - I suck at flags.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Fri May 06, 2016 1:05 pm

Sit on my flag pole Mark

So the results of the challenge have just been announced (yay we are through another round #OFCOURSEWEARE). But I Gotta say, I am NOT happy.

Firstly, those flags the other tribe submitted looked a damn mess. They both look like they were made in paint in 2002 when Lindsay Lohan was still sober. Secondly my video was great and should be promoted through all social channels now.

Mark (the judge who no one wanted) said that the rules asked for a flag. Well bitch, this is the 21st century - I did a video. I know you've been on this board since 1999 when flags used to be cool and popular but we in 2016 it's time to shake it up. He was hella jealous that he didn't have a promo like that for Hot Guy idol (the series that no one asked for).

Then there's this person called Jesse. I don't know who he is but he tries saying that I do not resemble Miss Britney Slay Spears when I've been Rocking and Rolling the Britney Slay Spears look before I was even Born to Make you Happy. I am offending by this comment, I feel that it's very Toxic and Crazy. It's literally My Prerogative that I am Britney Spears - and this guys just comes along and breaks The Bottom of my Broken Heart.

Anyway, Oops I Did it Again, I won another challenge. I am just slaying this game but how iconic was that video? I feel like I deserve one of those IMDB Summer Awards (which btw I have very few of so you can all vote me for best Winner of this game, Best Strategist, Best Person & Best Person To Ever Grace the Board thanks).
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Fri May 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Glad you are enjoying them, I hope everyone is like you when they read them and realise that its all just a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Wed May 11, 2016 12:39 pm

I Can't Help It That I'm So Popular

So after challenge we are asked to rank our tribe in order of most valuable to least valuable. At first, I didn't really think much of it - I have seen stuff like this done and it only really bothers the insecure.

I put RTF, Cherry and Tara at the bottom because they have contributed nothing, they are that kind of person who goes to dinner with you and only buys breadsticks. No one likes a #BasicBreadstickBitch.

When the results are shown, I'm not surprised that I am at the top. I know I should be humble but I really think humbleness was something invented for people with low self-esteem who couldn't deal with their amazing classmates, co-workers, friends being better than them.

I agree with the list I think it's about right. I think Javi and Arik are joint second and Sandra and Bria are joint third. They all contribute but I feel like I am the glue - without me, this tribe wouldn't be as strong cause I am just amazing.

I'm clearly the Regina George of this game and I don't care if that ranking has scared people. They will still want to work with me because I will sell them me, I'm a package you cannot deny.

If they are scared of me then they are smart because I am coming for each and every one of their wigs.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Wed May 11, 2016 12:59 pm

What goes up, must come down

And like that, my triumph ends. This tribe split is quite possibly one of the worst I have ever been on. I have Shred and Agent (two known friends and challenge beasts), Turner (someone who hates Javi) and Broc (who?).

I do have Angel and we have been speaking from the start of this game. I actually consider Angel a good friend on the board, she never plays with revenge or a grudge in mind and she actually is a strong bitch. People underestimate her but every time I have played with her she's literally been an amazing ally to me and has been a crucial element in some massive moves!

So right now it's me, Angel, Tara & Javi. It's not looking good. I am worried. I am going over scenarios in my head - I could probably sell something to Broc (if he is gay I could sell my body) as he seems to be a bit on the outskirts here or I could make up a crazy story.

I was thinking of making up a story that I and Javi hate each other and that I want him out. I think turner would believe it as he seems to be so consumed by hatred over Javi that anything to do with him he would buy. Then I spin a lie that Javi has an idol. We split the votes but then me and the other four actually vote for one of them. This is all risky business and probably wouldn't work out plus it would take so much effort to pull off.

But it's an idea. Right now I just need to work on winning this challenge and maybe winning something that can prolong my stay in this game.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Wed May 11, 2016 1:22 pm

1st Idol, 1st Tribal, 1st Blindside.

So much has happened in the past 6 hours that I literally have to go back to my bullet point formation to explain it to y'all. I am cooking some entertainment.

• Bria tells me that she has an idol and that she also has one extra vote to use. I have done a 360 on Bria when she told me this news I realised that she is not shady at all and that she's actually a really nice person. I think she is just a bit standoffish in general and it had nothing to do with me or her wanting to betray me. She has a lot more of my trust.

• Broc swaps with Arik. This is iconic. When Broc won the tribe swap I was speaking to him (he is gay so I was trying to seduce) and said he should leave because it's going to get messy here. I also said he should swap with someone from tribe A-Slut as they have the majority over on that tribe so you don't want to go into a tribe that has 4 members from a past one. He then swaps with Arik. I literally yelped it changes everything. I now have 5 votes. I will come back for him another time.

• I won an idol. I didn't give a shit. As soon as I saw Arik was in our tribe I knew it didn't matter - I was going to go all in for a good prize. When I saw that idol honey I laid down my money quicker then I lay down for a hot Canadian man.

• Angel is officially on board to turn on the others but she doesn't want to vote out Agent yet because she owes him. Even though he doesn't owe him shit, I understand what she is saying and respect that. I also don't know if I want Agent out anyway - he seems pretty cool.

• My first tribal. I hate the first tribal they always prove difficult and confusing and scary. We all executed a plan to blindside Willow but I entertained voting out Turner first to Agent. I thought it was a good shout because Javi and he hate each other so wouldn't be so unrealistic if he was our first vote and may be potentially good for idols.

• We tell Turner, Agent that the vote is Shred. Agent spins some transparent lie about him and Shred being on bad terms and I am literally thinking do I have born yesterday written across my perfect forehead?

• Silly Turner plays the idol on himself and sends Willow home. It's funny what's funnier is his squat with Javi which is so silly and stupid that I don't even think these guys know why they hate each other. I never really understood feuds to that extent on the board, it is always so weird that you would waste your time arguing with someone constantly. I mean don't get me wrong, I love a feud and I will have one before this game ends cause I love a bit of reading but its too much.

• I am still really great at life.

HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Wed May 11, 2016 3:21 pm

The Tribal that Broke the Camels Back

So the tribal that just passed was quite possibly the scariest thing yet in this game. I was seriously so anxious thinking that Shred was going to play his idol on ticking time bomb Turner until Bria informed me you cannot transfer the idol. So I am relieved, I am still in the game, I still have an idol and I am still with my alliance.

One thing however that I noticed was Tom. Tom has always stricken me as someone who likes to play in between sides, I have tried that tactic a few times and it just doesn't go down with me. What I noticed was, hardly anyone asked Tom a question last night which really alerted me. Also, the questions he asked were completely useless - he threw them. Throwing something like that means, you don't want to make enemies which usually means...you have ALOT of friends. I am now backing off of Tom a little bit, his not going to be the ally that I thought he was going to be at the start of this game. He is clearly trying to get Bria out and is setting her up by spreading rumours about her having multiple idols. Bria is my bitch, I am not going to let her walk out of this game that easy.

In fact, the whole of episode 6 has put me in such a bad vibe. I literally feel like I have lost Sockandra to DDick, Tom is just hella shady, Bria wasted her idol, the first member of A-Slut left (end of an era) and the challenge was just really hard and long. I didn't particularly think it was fair for the hosts to give Agent and Shred immunity because they PMd the answers- of course, they did - they are working together. They were working together that whole challenge to get Javi out.

I have been flirting with Broc and hopefully, it gets me somewhere, he is the only person I can stand right now. (that's a lie I can stand Javi, Arik, Angel, Bria and Tara still) but he is the most recent acquaintance I can stand.

I am annoyed. When I get annoyed like this, I usually start to snap. I am tired, these challenges are late and lasting a long time so I am getting anxious and It's only a matter of time until my nice guy act wears thin. I am smiling through gritted teeth and I am finding it hard to do so. These people pissed me off last night, MrBear - I don't know you but I am gonna vote your ass the hell out of here when I get the chance, don't come for me unless I send for you.

UGH. I know I shouldn't be in a bad mood because I am still in a good place but things are starting to become a lot clearer - lines in the sand are starting to be drawn. I wasn't even drawing them but you've got these so called 'players' wanting to bring their game like that. Well...I am here now. I'm awake and I am about to serve you all some breakfast in bed - so get ready cause...I have arrived.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Is it a girl? Is it grandma? No, it's Dillon.

So we've split again. I am not too conferenced for my safety in my tribe because I think we are all strong players so we might win immunity if not I am pretty sure Arik and Tara will stay loyal.

I am more worried about Angel - she is literally alone on her tribe and I don't want to loose her. She is such a great ally and I really need her to stay.

On to another thing Grandma Sandra pulls me to one side to tell me she is actually Dillon and Garret. I did my whole "yay omg YAS it's you" but truth is - I don't know how to feel.

I get on super well with Dillon - I count him as a good friend and his been a good ally. However in the last game, I did betray him. I voted him out and even though I don't think Dillon hold grudges, he will probably be sceptical of me.

So I have to keep my eye on him. I think he knows we are not a final 2 not even final 3 so he could literally do whatever he wants to me. Just need to get to that stage where the numbers are not in his favour.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Mon May 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Angel down.

When I saw that Angel had left the game I was just super upset. What upset me more was the fact that I had an awful gut feeling she was going to go.

Ugh! She was sold this "three person deal" with Oxy and DDTea and they were basically getting on like a house on fire and they agreed to vote our RTF. They fucking played my girl.

What makes it worse is that I was willing to play my idol on her. Even said this to her to which she replied "no I should be fine" I should've trusted my gut and got her ass out and then Oxy would be out. Which would have been a massive help because we are not batting for the same team?

Ugh bye, girl. #ANGELFOREVER

In other news, Tom proved me right again. He voted out Sandy just to keep his tribe back at Boom base happy that it didn't look like he betrayed them. Literally I wanted to work with Tom so badly but there's just nothing there for me. Also, Devon told me as he was leaving that Tom is running things in the Boom camp which worried me - when it comes to merge can I really trust Tom? Will he side with me or his original tribe.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Mon May 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Click & Repeat

Tyler announced that someone can re-enter the game! I was freaking out and when I saw Turner already at 1000 votes I thought no way are we gonna catch up.

Spoke to soon. Me Javi and Angel literally worked out asses off to catch up. People have been moaning saying that Angel was cheating - well she wasn't. There was three of us going non-stop all weekend.

Javi literally went hardcore he is defo behind that and thank god he has patience. We have just to hope Tyler will allow it because even I was shocked at how many votes we managed between the three of us.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Mon May 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Like a Virgin - playing for the very first time.

I literally feel as if this game is something that I have no idea how to handle. I am looking at my alliance and then Tom and then people like agent and shred and literally I am struggling to get a grasp on any of these people.

This TC is going to be so messy. Tom somehow convinced Javi that he should vote Oxy with Tara (along with him, DDT & Duck) in case Agent pulls an idol on himself and cancels out the votes (Me, Angel, Arik, Dillon, Garret & Bria). I mean...what? You expect me to believe that Kevin and Duck are going to vote out Oxy? Didn't Kevin just pull a fast one on Angel the last round? Literally I wouldn't pull that kind of move on someone unless I was aligned to that person.

I told Javi that no way in hell was this was a good idea. I mean, Tom has literally given no reason for us to trust him. He throws that challenge where you had to ask people who they were, he votes Sandy just to keep Boom people happy, he is hella unhelpful during the vote. The whole time I was speaking to Tom I was telling him that we were gonna vote for Agent - I get nothing in return. I had to flat out ask him "who are your guys voting for" he acts as if he is confused by what I mean - like Broc didn't just tell me you were running the show on Boom.

Also, let us not forget that during the Willow vote Agent and Shred told Javi that they found out that Javi was wanting to target old school players. That information could of literally only of come from Tom. So really this dude has been gunning for us at the very start.

So luckily I convinced Javi to vote Agent and go forward with the original plan. Right now I just have to hope and pray that Agent doesn't have some idol used on him otherwise the vote will end up being Me, Javi or Angel (I can see them voting for her cause they seem those types of people).

So I just have to hold tight. I could play my idol but at the end of the day, I am going to hold my nerve even know I am super nervous and don't​ feel good about this TC I just dont want to waste an idol either.

HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Mon May 16, 2016 1:14 pm

Give me a fucking gun.

Fuck these pansy ass punks. I am so annoyed right now. Ugh, they literally tried to vote me out in the most sketchy way possible. I am not mad at Spencer, Shred, Agent, Duck or Kevin - they owe me nothing and vice versa.

HOWEVER - Tom. I cannot believe that you would be the person who would try and pull that shit on me! We have been speaking and trying to work together in SO long and YOU were the person who was going to try and pull it off by making Javi split his vote. I am so annoyed right now - I wanted to work with Tom I was literally willing to work with him in a fair way but now this has happened there is no chance.

He sent me a PM after the vote apologising and saying that I hope I understand. Yes. I do understand. I understand that you are going to go home. He is trying to now play the "this game is over for me" and he will try and play that game for a few more votes to float to a point where the 8 man alliance I am in turns on itself. He is just so sneaky. I am so happy that Javi didn't go for that stupid Oxy vote.

Now on to the goat that is RTF. RTF, we basically carried you here. You have some nerve. I sent you multiple PMs trying to speak to you. Work with you. I never got a single reply. So in my eyes, your vote is 100% personal because we were in the same tribe from the get go and I PMd you from the get go. You didn't even realise there was a game going on. It is so sad that you have only just woken up to be sent packing.

It's a wrap. They ain't even ready for me tonight.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon May 16, 2016 2:34 pm

I love that Tiffany gif. That's how I roll up into that thread ready to HOST that shit.

Love you guys <3 <3 <3 loved Agent too. Bloodbath!

mwahmwah!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Wed May 18, 2016 3:21 pm

Yes, I am a Bitch.

Yes okay, I have been acting out of control this round but it's all part of my new strategy. I have noticed that I am probably seen as one of the leaders of my alliance. Although I do believe I carry weight in my alliance I don't see myself as the leader.

So I started to think, how do I piss these people off. How do I make these people hate me until they no longer see me as a threat? I have seen these characters in games that are so fucking nasty but they can literally get carried all the way to FTC because they aren't viewed as a threat. Obviously, on the thread, I am acting like a raging bitch but it's an organised raging bitch and in private I am completely screwed on and planning my next move.

My argument with RTF was a complete dramatic scene torn out of the pages of Shakespeare. I don't care that RTF voted for me. However, I needed to make it look like I cared. I needed RTF to feel like I actually thought he was with me. I never thought that but as soon as the drama was over I PMd him and started to work backward. Sometimes you have to go 5 steps backward to go one step forward.

Obviously, I never want to intentionally upset anyone that's not me as a person and is really against my character.

So that is an FYI to why I was being so horrible to some of you guys, I don't take this game personally but I really want you guys to find me unbearable so that I can play my idol and get one of you out.

In other news, I tried to repair some damage with Tom. I had to think about it rationally I don't really have an inch of a relationship with DDT, Oxy, Duck or Shred but I do have some sort of friendship with Tom. So we agree we won't vote against each other from here but the problem is...Javi is still fuming about what he did. I think it because Tom lied to face to face and actually nearly had Javi split his vote which would have ended up with me going home.

Yes, in the end, I voted Tom. In the end, Angel left. It sucks that Angel left but I don't have time to morn I really need to get my head back into this game and really start playing ruthlessly. I have nothing to loose, I am a minority now so its time to step it up.
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Wed May 18, 2016 3:32 pm

Expiry Date.

My comment on the thread asking about when my idol runs out was a complete ploy. I knew when my idol ran out I just wanted to do 3 things 1. Remind people I have an idol and I know how to use it 2. Remind them that I will use it  and 3. Let them know that there's 7 of them and they are not all going to final 5.

I loathe them but I went against my moral compass and apologised to Tom for voting him out. We did just make a deal the night previous to try and work together again so it was shady of me. He said it's fine and that it makes us even and that if we want to move forward in this game maybe its time to cut the bullshit.

I have nothing to loose at the moment, I know that my days are numbered in this game and the only reason I am not out right now is because they are scared I have an idol. They are also worried Bria and Arik have an idol. Which they should be because I know Bria does.

So it brings me on to my plan. I am going to work with Tom in this vote (well I want to) I know that Tom isn't stupid. Now that Dillon has joined that alliance he is in it will get tricky and well Dillon said to me that "I am still with you, I have someone who is gonna vote for us tonight" oh boo boo. Wrong move. I am going to tell Tom this. Tom is going to worry (unless this is some really elaborate lie). Basically, I am going to offer Tom one time deal - he can get us to vote ANYONE from his side out. All he has to do is tell me who they are voting for - I use my idol on that person and we sent the person home. Tom will have NO blood on his hands because no one is going to know Tom told me (not even Javi).

I really hope Tom takes this idea and if he does stick to it. It's a super risky move but I HAVE to do something worthy in this game right now - otherwise we are going home one by one.

Last edited by HarleyStodden on Mon May 23, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Mon May 23, 2016 11:15 am

Hook, line, sinker.

So Tom didn't exactly take to the idea. I understand his reasonings for it because he needs to keep his alliance safe and why would he start voting them out.

We do however agree that he will let me know if and when I am the vote on their side so that I can play the idol. So if that's the case, we will see. I can't trust Tom as far as I can throw him but sometimes you have to install faith in people and take the risk.

Luckily I got in touch with Dillon and he actually is voting with us tonight. He said he just needed Angel out because he was never aligned with her. I take it with a grain of salt, he voted Angel out because she was a vote that would easily go against him when push comes to shove which makes me think his way closer to Bria etc. Than we think.

Last edited by HarleyStodden on Mon May 23, 2016 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden on Mon May 23, 2016 11:16 am

WRTF part 2

So it's duck vs Javi in a tiebreaker but I notice that Soco says you can in fact use anything but the idol. Who has the double vote? BRIA!

Bria is super frustrating sometimes she wasted the idol again. That's two idols that she's used for no reason.

I ask her straight up if she's gonna use that double vote and I cannot for the life of me get a straight answer from her. It's so frustrating but nowhere near as frustrating as RTF right now.

Here's the thing, I have no issue with RTF but I have an issue with him trying to sabotage my game. He is insisting that I am the leader and that the others are mealy sheep in my game. It's not true, in all honestly, I don't know what I am gonna do when push comes to shove and I am pretty sure RTF calling me out as the leader will stop them taking me to the final tribal council.

I really need to step lightly. I cannot force my opinion too much otherwise they are going to start believing what RTF is saying and just a nope.

Last edited by HarleyStodden on Mon May 23, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarleyStodden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum