TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 5 years

+3
AgentZeR0
Admin
switza
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After 5 years Empty After 5 years

Post by AgentZeR0 Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:58 pm

And I am back lol FML.

So apparently I have already been painted as the "original villain". This is the message I got from Tom_incest_ava:

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I hope I'm not too late for this, but I just got home from work to see the cast. I thought I was excited just to have you almost sign up for my game I hosted awhile back, but now you are actually in a game with me. You are kinda like my idol, so I apologize for being a bit gushy. Anyways, I see you as "the original villain" and some people from my generation see me as a bit of a villain, so if you would like a really cool and loyal ally, I would like to offer my services. I'm pretty good at out of the box thinking and strategizing and being devious, but I never turn my back on my original allies. So yeah, if you vote me out first it would be an honor, but it would be a dream come true to work with you. So hopefully you will consider my application and get back to me within 3 business days. If you use Skype for IM'ing, I'm down for that too. It's the same as my IMDb username. Ok have a good weekend. "

Dude wtf lol. Congrats on being my number 1 target now. There's no way I am putting an ounce of trust in someone this obsessed with me. I am pretty sure he is going to fingerblast himself at the thought of taking out his "idol". Sorry, can't let that happen. So this guy needs to leave.

Also, I've been told Irahomo is another person to watch out for. So target #2.

I don't know how I am going to pull this shit off by taking out these two first, since everyone is probably out to get me. But I've overcome greater obstacles (LIKE TYLER AND HIS ALLIANCE OF 100 COMING AFTER ME IN FUNVIVOR).

Fingers crossed for a good tribe.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

After 5 years Empty Re: After 5 years

Post by switza Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Funvivor <3

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Sun May 01, 2016 8:29 am

Switza <3 Best alliance ever.

So, I've asked Jatt for an alliance. I don't trust this guy one bit, especially since the last time we played we were out to get each other. Nonetheless, I just got to play it cool for now and not let Jatt to have me on his radar. I've also approached Cooltu for an alliance. Hopefully, Jatt, myself and Cooltu can form a tight 3 and start dictating things within our tribe. I just need to make sure I am not the first one out lmao. Jatt is just temporary. First chance I get to take him out, he's out.

Lol Angel_of_Punanny hasn't said a word to me thus far.  

My main ally is Oxy. I have a final 2 deal with him but it sucks that he's on another tribe. I am hoping I can join up with him soon!
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Sun May 01, 2016 8:37 am

Objective 1: Do not be voted out first from your tribe.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 01, 2016 9:09 am

Funvivor <3

You <3

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Sun May 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Of course, we lose the first challenge -_____-

I am pushing for Revan. Jatt, and Turner seem to be on board. And most likely my other tribe mates want Revan out too for the sole fact that she's inactive.

Too soon to target anyone else. Do not want to ruffle feathers...yet.

Revan please leave.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 02, 2016 10:05 am

I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be me going first Neutral Kyndall, Angel of Whore, and that OTT sockpuppet did not contact me at all yesterday in regards to the vote. I just spoke to Turner and Jatt.

Tyler get off your fatass and post TC thanks.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 02, 2016 12:02 pm

Fuck yeah! Objective 1 complete.

Objective 2:
- Form a solid alliance of either myself, Turner, and Jatt.

- Or myself, Turner and Jwise to take out Jatt.

Ideally, I want the second option but that can't happen due to Jwise being a complete tool and forgetting to show up. If I can get him to be active enough to at least cast votes, then I can maybe pull off option 2 =D
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 02, 2016 5:44 pm

Look's like we are going to TC again X_X

Time to see if I can take out Jatt this round. Everyone is expecting to vote for Jwise since he's inactive. I want to blindside Jatt instead.

Fuck, hope I can pull it off without backfiring lmaoo
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 02, 2016 6:07 pm

Holy shit this might actually happen. I am using the sock puppet to vote with me and Turner. Just working on Kyndall right now to lock up the votes for Jatt

O__________O

This is nerve racking. Please work!
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 03, 2016 8:05 am

Yes!!! Objective 2 complete, I was able to pull it off this early!

Jatt, that's what you get for always going for the temptations. You didn't think that shit went unnoticed? Bye!!

I am in complete control of this tribe now. Angel, you are next. Only thing that will save you is a tribe switch.

Objective 3: Take out Angel or survivor the imminent tribe switch which I sense coming.

For now I am enjoying thay blindside Very Happy
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue May 03, 2016 8:07 am

Well played

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 8:07 am

#ruthless

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 03, 2016 8:19 am

Jwise comes out of nowhere...

Lol fool. And the beauty of that TC was that an idol was flushed as well lmao. Excellent. 2 birds, 1 stone.

AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 03, 2016 12:21 pm

I am not too concerned about winning these challenges. I mean, I'll put an effort, but it wouldn't suck too much to lose. I actually would prefer to go to TC again just to take out Angel. I am hearing she has too many ties with other players on the opposing tribes. That's not good for my game.

Angel I am coming for you next O_O
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Tribal Council again lol...

Presently speaking with Kyndall. She wants Charchar gone because she feels a sock will screw us over down the line. But I don't care if Charchar is a sock or not, what matters to me is that he/she is a number FOR AGENT. I can't allow to have a person who will vote with me leave the game.

Kyndall says:

Trust me on this one vote and I'll vote with you no questions asked in the future. Socks have to go.

Ughhhhhh. If I don't vote her way I will lose her trust. I want to get rid of Angel because she has ties with Irehomo and Arik...two players that stand in my way of winning. I am not going to allow Angel slip and join with them. I need to take this opportunity to better my game, and for me Angel needs to leave.

DILEMMA X______X
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 03, 2016 6:41 pm

Wait a minute.

On second thought, what if Angel_of_fudgepack pulls out an idol? Jwise pulled one out of his ass, and I wasn't aware he had it. The fact that she hasn't approached me at all about the vote tells me there might be a strong possibility she has an idol and feels safe.

Need to either vote her out, or make her play her idol and vote someone else out instead.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 03, 2016 7:13 pm

I am also hearing that Oxy is being targeted on the BOOM tribe. I wish I had an idol to give him and we could have taken out Tom. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Someone beat me to the idol today.

Oxy, stay safe gurrrl! <3
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 03, 2016 7:32 pm

So I got to play it safe after what happened in our last TC. There is no way I can take the chance of Angel pulling out a potential idol and writing my name down.

And there's no way I am voting Charchar out now, despite how much Kyndall is pushing for it. Charchar remains in my pocket for the time being, sorry Kyndall <3

Jwise should have kept his idol because he's going next. Bye!
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 10:42 pm

CordDeadite gave Jwisen that idol lol. He was trying to get charchar out. I probably should have put that in my tribal council story, but like I told another player, I'm keeping the explaining to a minimum just cause of the high thread traffic.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Wed May 04, 2016 9:35 am

Doesn't matter anymore, cause both those sneaky ass bitches are gone lol.

And the good news is that Angel didn't have an idol after all. My objective of taking her out still stands.

For tonight's challenge, there is no doubt I can win it. I do well in endurance challenges. But the question is: do I really need to put in that much energy considering I am safe? Probably not. There will be more endurance challenges down the line which will matter. So, I'll just let one of my other tribe mates participate while I go enjoy my night and sleep =) My ass is not on the line, and ultimately I will decide who gets to stay and who gets to leave. This is Tribe Agent, not Tribe Farns.

Sad to see Tommy leave =( Wanted to work with him in this game down the line.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 10:27 am

It's almost serendipitous that you didn't play season 60!

Always good to have numbers though. Hope to see some new faces at tribal!

What are your thoughts on the Boom Tribe?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Wed May 04, 2016 11:35 am

I am hearing that a lot of these newbies are targeting the Hangout crew. So, that would be me, Shraaad, Oxy and Kyndall. Let them come at me.

As for them Boom tribe:

shred-com - Like. Willing to work with down the line
Ddtea - Don't know, don't care
Oxymoxanne - F2 Bff
mrduckbear - Don't know
Jaclyn_Revlon - <3
tom_delonge_ava - Needs to die. I see right through his shit
Braccosaurus - Lol Jurrasic Park?
xxsourxgumxrock - Boring and already died

A-Slut tribe:

bria2005 - Annoying. Seems to go far in games, but not this one
Iraheto - Gamebot, my first target if we both make merge
CindyfanXO - Goat
HarleyStodden - Another goat
MsSandraKW - Lol sock
cherryjelloisnasty - Another sock
realitytvfreak - O_O
Arik_the_Great - Second gamebot. After Irahomo, he will be next
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Vote?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Fri May 06, 2016 6:51 pm

I sent it in just now.

So I had to vote out Charchar (aka SuperVixen). I know that my original target was Angel, but after careful consideration, I feel like Angel is more easier to control than the lunatic that is SuperVixen. I am sure first chance she gets to flip, she will. I can't risk that with a tribe swap coming up. I basically told Angel if I keep her save, would I have her trust for the remainder of the game? She obviously said yes, but I can sense that her "yes" was rather genuine. So time to butter up Angel as much as possible in case I would need her to vote with me.

Charchar, I don't need you for numbers anymore. I have no use for you anymore, but thanks for voting with me! Time to dispose of you, BYE!!!'

My new objective (#4): SURVIVE THE SWAP, SURVIVE THE SWAP, SURVIVE THE SWAP!!!! As soon as the new tribes are revealed, I will quickly get to work and try to secure my position within the new tribe. Please let Oxy and Kyndall be with me, God!
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum