TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When BFF and Online Crush Collide

2 posters

Go down

When BFF and Online Crush Collide Empty When BFF and Online Crush Collide

Post by alrmwoo Mon May 02, 2016 6:57 pm

I don't know who to pick. I have my BFF and my online crush both in this game. cheers Basketball

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

When BFF and Online Crush Collide Empty Re: When BFF and Online Crush Collide

Post by alrmwoo Mon May 02, 2016 7:16 pm

Crass Ass-ssesment

AngelofPurgatory: Merriska impresses me in Mystery games and has that sass that she hides very well. I can only hope one of these bitchez grates her nerves enough to bring it out to the surface. I need another Merriska bitch rant to frame.

realitytvfreak: RTF <3 always there trying.

DDtea: I wonder how slutty he's going to be in this game. I get the feeling Kevin is the type to overalign but rarely get caught doing it. If he makes it far, it could BURST in his face like a breast implant during a mammogram.

XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX: If only someone would give her a laptop or a new tablet that allows posting more than "Hi". While I love all facets of Tara, I miss the old Tara who could kick ass in the game while keeping her heroine act together for us all to love and hug. Has anyone ever gotten mad at a Tara betrayal? I think not.

tom_delonge_ava: Well, he must be bored since I'm not in the game and he can't post a wall of text about my cult dominance. I hope he gets his ass handed to him by mrduckbear/tutu/taytay power triad.

charcharluvzdakids: Kim or Jess? I dunno I was talking about Keesha and this thing appears. It's not funny after you find out it's a sock. It was funny when I thought someone like that actually existed.

xxsourxgumxrocksxx: Too bad he doesn't apply himself anymore. I wish he would suit up his dildo and butt fuck all these bitches.

Agent_Xero: I can't believe how much he makes me fan myself, considering our awful game past and how much we hated each other.

Jwisen: Jwiserthanyall is going to be a doctor so I'm pretty sure he won't be super active but if he is, I hope to see him use his scalpel to cut off the useless fat in this game.

Braccosaurus: Are these all old players making new accounts? Where did you find them?

cherryjelloisnasty: Is this a Cherry enemy?

SpanielK234: I hope her grandson steals her modem.

revansco: Sad first boot. #gonetoosoon

Oxymoxanne: My heart beats for this human. We go way back and have been BFFs on here for years. Oxy is a challenge beast. If he can solidify some alliances and dedicate the time, he can make finals.

Jaclyn_Revlon: I prefer CoverGirl

mrduckbear: He is too weird in games, I don't get this person at all. He violently attacked me one day for calling him poohbear.

HarleyStodden: He has claws, people better watch out <3

cooltu101: will flock to RTF and mrduckbear and not stand a chance. I hope he mixes things up and goes to align with big names like Agentfansself

WeepingWillow87: I remember Kyndall and her family but I don't have many memories of interactions with her. I wish her the best but I don'r recall her to be a hands down player. Maybe she has more time right now. Will keep my I open.

Arik_the_Great: For sure he has an F2 with Tara, I agree Marklund. Arik is someone else that can ruffle feathers and give zero fucks. Will be interesting.

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

Post by alrmwoo Fri May 06, 2016 6:44 am

I wish there was a twist where Jaclyn Cozmetics and Cordeliachasedeadite would come back into the game. The only thing better than that is Mel coming in, winning F4 HOH and getting expelled for being a broke hoe <3

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2016 7:52 am

I was thinking of having an America's vote for all the first few vote offs. Use the voting thing Henry used in Survivor Bali. I bet it would get a shit load of votes if I left it open for a weekend.

John, Jaclyn, Cord. I could see it being an event.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alrmwoo Sat May 07, 2016 7:42 am

Happy Charchar left because at merge she would have been numbers for the wrong side. I hope Luis was in on this vote though.

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 07, 2016 7:45 am

Yeah he was. He's flipping around masterfully. I am glad as well. That group already has way too many numbers and I was just realizing, a lot of them are boring:/

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alrmwoo Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:48 am

Ugh to Tom always acting like his betrayals are masterful moves while he's the first to cry foul when betrayed. I know I'm part of the people he claims "uses friends to advance" which might be his way to think we're not that good and need to rely on friendships to be good. Wonder how come we still do good in mystery games. I never share my identity (except that one time Matty guessed me) so it's not like I advance in them because of friendship.

I guess though that it's human mentality to knock others to raise ourselves. Easier to swallow than looking in the mirror.

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:57 am

Yeah he's yet again left a bad taste in my mouth. I've been there when being referred to as a cult leader and then I watched his game play out so, I kind of know that he's being a hypocrite.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alrmwoo Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:58 am

He would never admit to it though. Super nice huy when just chatting but his ego kind of casts a shadow over it some days or in game context.

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:00 am

Exactly! Yeah he's really nice and I don't want it to seem like I'm dogging him. I just feel like his ego poisons him sometimes but mine does as well.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alrmwoo Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:03 am

Oh lol you're not. I'll be the first to dog him. He like basically stopped being "my friend" because I voted him out of a game. He spends too much time trashing me to others, I'm not blind to it. I just enjoy talking hockey and tv shows with him. So I get aggravated that he's so full of himself and blind to his own cult like actions

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum