Episode 5: The Island Of Shred

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5: The Island Of Shred

Post by tom_delonge_ava on Mon May 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Oh my, I do declare that auction was interesting. I decided I was just going to sit back and observe things, rather than sweat it on getting any goodies tonight. The other tribe looks like the have multiple idols and tons of chaos going into tribal tonight, so I definitely have my popcorn out for this one. Many of those people haven't even been to a tribal yet, so it should be a nipple-tingling good time.

Sometimes the best prizes are the subtle ones. I didn't really care about idols and flashy things, but when Devon won a tribe swap and came back to us, that was a glorious moment. It gives us 5 original BOOM members on a tribe of 9. Now I didn't see Oxy tonight, but I'm hoping to hear from him soon. Maybe he was just busy.

Kevin Ddtea has also introduced us to the lovely Ms. Sandra, who is a real southern charmer. She seems like another person who wants to work with us, so we will welcome her with open arms. Bria went for an idol clue tonight, so she will probably have an idol now. That's one we have to worry about, at least we aren't idol island like those other poor bastards.

Speaking of islands, poor poor Shred. He is all alone over there now. I hear he is old friends with Agent and Kyndall, so maybe he will be able to snuggle his way into something. He told me early on that he has an idol, so that tribe might even have 4 now. This actually could be a historic tribal if no one is comfortable.

I hope Shred can hang on to his and save it for when we reunite. He is a very close ally of mine, and I would be pretty upset if he didn't make it to merge. Here's hoping he slips under the radar and watches that tribe eat itself up from the safety of the shadows.

As of now, our tribe seems in agreement to vote out this nastyjello inactive person at our first tribal as Bronx. Love the new tribe name. People be jealous of this Bronx tribe. We rockin' it old school right now.

Ok, until next time.

tom_delonge_ava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode 5: The Island Of Shred

Post by Admin on Mon May 09, 2016 7:24 pm

I had this feeling you were going to sit back and observe.

Wink

We can talk after the game. I've figured ya out and I adore you <3 truly. It's crazy how much differently you see people from this perspective.

For now, good luck!!!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava on Thu May 12, 2016 6:57 pm

I've figured ya out and I adore you <3 truly.

HAHA, tell me what you think you know. I like to think I'm not that easy to read, even by an omniscient hostess.

tom_delonge_ava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu May 12, 2016 7:10 pm

No harm telling you now since that story line ran its course basically.

Well, it seems like some of the things I heard and initially took offense to, were, I've perceived, just simple game tactics. And they worked. I watched them work first hand. Very Happy

So this also puts several past games into perspective. And thus, makes them sting a little less.

Hangout targets, "helping/rigging" for friends, etc. Seemed to be nothing but clever paranoia-spreading. Which is what I saw it for from this hosting seat, if that makes sense.

So I felt silly getting mad about it and I do apologize for going back and forth about you so much. But I'm sticking to this perception of you because I do believe it is mostly accurate. You're extremely complex but I've failed to realize it's usually 100% game-related.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava on Fri May 13, 2016 9:15 am

simple game tactics. And they worked.

clever paranoia-spreading

I do apologize for going back and forth about you so much.

You're extremely complex but I've failed to realize it's usually 100% game-related.

tom_delonge_ava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 13, 2016 9:54 am

omg Vanessa <3

But yes realizing this was very liberating. I would hug you tight, but it might be weird since I'm the hostess and we don't wanna make Adam uncomfy. Razz

Good luck in the rest of the game!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava on Fri May 13, 2016 10:05 am

Adam won't mind. He can do the photo shoot. But thanks for the good luck! Hope I am getting a slow-burn, winners edit lol. Tons of obstacles left, but I will give you guys an entertaining show the rest of the way. I'll ramp up my cockiness in future confesh.

See ya!

tom_delonge_ava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri May 13, 2016 10:18 am

That's the exact edit I've got ya on. Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by switza on Fri May 13, 2016 10:19 am

As a host, I always find you entertaining.

switza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top