TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are my confessions...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

These are my confessions... Empty These are my confessions...

Post by Bria Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:37 pm

Bria

Back to top Go down

These are my confessions... Empty Re: These are my confessions...

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Steamy. I'm not sure I should be reading them.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:34 pm

Haha nah he's just gorgeous that is all. Is there a reason I can't post in the slut tribe.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:35 pm

He is definitely gorgeous. Shocked I was watching The Faculty the other day and forgot that he was in that in a few scenes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:37 pm

I've never seen that but may need to. A real confession will come soon.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Looking forward to it. Good luck Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:54 pm

Confession 1:

Tribe names: once again the blue tribe. I am not quite sure the term slut is an endearing term but is named after a great player! Farns is another good name not as great as the blue tribe though. Then you have boom which who knows who that is named for I know I don't. Probably some unknown you made up or someone with excellent sass abilities.

My tribe is good I have already spoken to like three of them which helps. Can't wait to see what is next.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 03, 2016 4:02 am

Confession 2:

After two challenges so far no tribal. I hope this continues I also hope there isn't a tribal swap since I like my group. I have been talking with Javi and Harley and they both seem nice and are willing to maybe work with me. It makes me laugh that sandy thinks I don't understand the game she must not know me.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 8:26 am

Thoughts on those Tribal Councils? O___O

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 03, 2016 10:06 am

The first tribal didn't matter to me. There wasn't a connection with that one. Cords vote out makes me extremely apprehensive what if my tribe targets me because of playing last game. I also don't think he deserved that they may have made a mistake because he actually participated in challenges. A part of me wanted to vote him out as well but we did make amends and he provided me info on an alliance that is on his tribe so that helps.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 03, 2016 6:51 pm

I feel that a swap is coming. I hope to keep Javi, Harley and Arik with me if and when the swap happens. I love that I angered people at the immunity challenge. Usually I am the nice one. I am also suspicious of a few of the contestants I think the hosts are up to something.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 10:10 pm

You're becoming so CP! <3

I replied to you on IMDb. It will probably be a creative challenge that way everyone can just come and go. It might not work though cause we have a challenge Thursday as well. I'll figure somethin out though

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed May 04, 2016 3:58 am

I don't know what cp means. I could make things up but the acronym may not work or be kind. I responded back to you. Do what you need I don't want to play the idol yet.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 5:47 am

I responded Smile that post was for Charchar. I didn't think it was mean though? She axed me like 4 times to cancel it, and then on facebook too. I'm like, no gurl...

CP = Complex Personality. You sound a lot more strategic than you did in 60 so, from my perspective, it could mean you're in a good position and thus will have more gameplay to speak of if you make finals. Just keep in game mode, don't let any of the personal stuff cloud your gameplay if there is any. Only one person can win, best to just try to have fun with it you know <3

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed May 04, 2016 8:21 am

Haha I never would have gotten that figured out we won't go into what I thought. I sent you another one back hopefully it makes sense. It wasn't mean I just took it the wrong way I do that occasionally.

Yeah I hope it translates to more game just getting there may prove difficult. I know I had none to speak of last time.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Mon May 09, 2016 9:51 am

I don't like the new tribes. I will try to make it work. I do have a couple from the last one with me. Arik sandy and I were working together before. Rtf does what Arik wants I believe. I am currently talking with tom since we didn't end up together at the beginning hopefully he doesn't screw me over. I just want to be a slut again.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 10, 2016 4:15 am

Since you wanted to know thoughts on the challenge I shall tell you. It was rather sneaky to change a reward into an immunity challenge especially since it was advertised as reward. It was different than the last auction one that I was in. I wasn't even sure what I bid on I just posted I believe others did the same. It was definitely interesting and I think you did an excellent job hosting it even if you were sneaky. Please ignore my Skype message that I sent when Arik got swapped. I just hope Harley and Arik make it to merge or a swap.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 10, 2016 10:25 am

Thanks for the feedback:) good luck tonight! I am taking a back seat to the hosting gig so I can hopefully be on skype.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 10, 2016 10:49 am

I got a little worried last night and that is what the Skype message is in regards to.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Fri May 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Thank goodness the person targeting me and disliking me has been voted out. I am not a fan of people being rude to me. I hope there isn't some crazy twist where he returns. I would rather cord return at least he didn't spread lies about me.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Since I am not allowed to whine or complain I shall withhold all my confessionals until my thoughts are more appreciated. Neutral

Or maybe I am being indecisive and don't want to share it. Lol

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed May 18, 2016 3:48 pm

With angel being voted out it may up my place in the alliance. It felt like she replaced me in that group of four. I also believe that last night they were all talking without me because the chat in our group would be continuous and then periods of no talk which makes me believe they were talking about things between the four of them. It was real shady.

I am contemplating a move to another group because let's be frank not one of the three have offered me any type of deal. That may be there mistake because other people have offered deals. I always have a hard time doing anything like that because I don't like to make people angry.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sun May 22, 2016 5:18 pm

I think I have too many alliances and am going to have to screw someone over. That is a different part of my game play this time I like being the loyal one but that doesn't win the game. I truly like all of the people I am working with but I think that I will have to choose between them all. Also apparently I don't come across well on Skype or maybe at all because in the last two days I have been called rude, shady and untrustworthy.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Thu May 26, 2016 7:22 am

Let's see I am working with almost everyone left. So I voted for the one who seems to be the least with me. I may be gone soon since I ticked off some with my last vote. I guess we will see. I am hoping Harley goes and not me but there is a chance they were lying to me and want to blindside me. I am hoping that trusting Kevin and oxy are telling me the truth was correct and that I didn't need that idol.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2016 8:13 am

Good episode for you. Glad you didn't play your idol.

Like I said I think these people are really sensitive? I lost atrociously in Bitch Survivor and was called similar labels. Including "cult leader" or some shit.

We must both rub people the wrong way somehow. I don't think I care though Razz

I like you <3 you don't come across any way to me but sweet/shy/sarcastic/genuine/loyal. All good traits.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next