TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Marge Hour

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Marge Hour Empty The Marge Hour

Post by Firebolt102890 Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:12 am

Excited to follow this <3 I think it will be a great game especially without my RIGIDNESS suppressing Tyler's creative energy. He's a bird so he's gotta fly. Cast assessment up next.

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

The Marge Hour Empty Re: The Marge Hour

Post by Firebolt102890 Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:57 am

BOOM TRIBE

shred-com -- Sista shred eternal <3 Rooting for him to win!! He was in a great position in S60 until the idol took him out. If he can avoid that bad luck this time around then he should be a contender for sure.

Ddtea -- I don't really know him and have had minimal interaction with him in various threads, but he seems nice. I'd like to see him do well.

Oxymoxanne -- Someone needs to tell her that her roots need a touch up but I don't want to be the one.

mrduckbear -- I only know of his OT threads (which are usually fun discussions tbh) and his chronic false spoilers from the Survivor board <3 interested to see how he does.

Jaclyn_Revlon -- Who dis

tom_delonge_ava -- One time Tom left a Skype call because Cherry invited me. Isn't he kind of shady/was egging Jesse on during iBB10 and accusing Javi of rigging and stuff? Anyway I assume he will play hard.

Braccosaurus -- Is she named after Aubry BRACCO? Good taste gurl.

xxsourgumrocksxx -- I've always seen John as a pretty dynamic player. He's kind of the crux between old school and new school generations, and I think that will really help him. Crux is not the correct word but it sounds good so I'm leaving it.

A-SLUT TRIBE

bria2005 -- Plz give me access to her confessionals so I can continue our sassy banter from S60. I predict she makes the merge at least.

Iraheto -- IMDb's current alpha. Can't wait to see how he manages with players like Agent and Corduroy. He may have the advantage here because he probably knows who they are but not the other way around.

CindyfanXO -- lol I love that she and bria are on the same tribe because I just realized how similar they are and it could get gloriously confusing <3 Tara's always been a sweetie so I hope she does well!

HarleyStodden -- Harley <3 Remember when we finals'd in that Haunted Survivor game and I was the Gervase to your Tyson and iTuness was Monica? Harley will be one to watch out for. Potential dark horse?

SpanielK324 -- Who dis?

cherryjelloisnasty -- No comment.

realitytvfreak -- Either an early boot, middle boot, or late boot. Or finals goat.

Arik_the_Great -- Another one to watch out for. He's obviously got relationships with a lot of the new schoolers but he also has connections to hangouters. I think he and Tara will form an alliance.

FARNS TRIBE

CorduroyDeadite -- Pleasantly surprised to see him give it another go so soon! I thought his tragic end in S60 would sour him on games for a while, but he's clearly hungry for that Day 39 finish. Make finals with shred plz <3

Agent_Xero -- My pick to win as long as he puts in the effort. Agent's greatest weapon in games as always been his ability to intimidate. If he establishes dominance early on, everyone else will fall into line.

jwisen -- Jason's fun to watch because he's kind of coldly gamebotty and not afraid to make a move. Refer to S50 when he idol'd John out on the first vote by playing it for Daniel. A wolf in sheep's clothing, he might pretend to be in an alliance but if he can get the numbers he'll cut the head off a bitch if he thinks they're too strong of a leader. Could be the foil to someone like Agent or Cord.

charcharluvsdakidz -- lol is this Lucy?

cooltu101 -- Hi. I don't know you but I see you everywhere. I doubt you'll win. Sorry.

AngelofPurgatory -- She's another player who will have the benefit of both old school and new school connections. We'll see how she does.

revansco -- She played a Guydol game and was runner-up. That's all I know about her.

celesticbliss -- Kyndall <3 this has to be her first game in like 6 years. She probably won't be familiar with most of this cast, but I think if she teams up with people like Oxy, Agent, shred, maybe Arik, Jason, she could go far.

Last edited by Firebolt102890 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:01 pm

realitytvfreak -- Either an early boot, middle boot, or late boot. Or finals goat

Excellent assessment

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebolt102890 Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:05 pm

Watch him prove me wrong and win <3

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:21 pm

This blag <3

I put a lot of thought into where I put Taylor (and everyone). He has a shot! It's up to him though. He said he plans to be a villain. Razz

He can be totally hilarious if he times it right.

You pretty much correctly summarized most of the story I'm hoping for with Javi, Agent, Cord alpha males mixed in with your Harley dark horse types, and then we have the girls. And then we have the distracting new accounts. I did that to deflect attention from my returnees.

I wish Pink hadn't gone on vacation. omg...

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alrmwoo Mon May 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Oxymoxanne -- Someone needs to tell her that her roots need a touch up but I don't want to be the one.

How dare you. Oxanne has beautiful rooted hair.

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebolt102890 Tue May 03, 2016 7:30 am

Rachel left first and no one cared cus she's kinda boring.

Now John just got idol'd out! Omg and with just one vote. Brings back memories of Aruba xoxo.

I'm jelli of how fast the pace of this game is going. In S60 everyone milked the hell out of deadlines and it took until like F8 to get to a second game thread Laughing

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue May 03, 2016 7:48 am

Superior co-hosting obviously.

Also Mark Kathy Tyler go play mas's game.

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebolt102890 Tue May 03, 2016 7:57 am

I didn't know there was going to be a second TC. Really bummed to see Cord go already. And Jason wasted his idol, ugh. Somehow I have a feeling there is some kind of outcast twist or redemption island in this game though!

K me and Kathy just traded our pokemon cards in Genius <3

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 7:58 am

Yeah this game scares me. It's ruthless. I thought it would be innocent and not serious but it's like, evil and cut throat.

WTF do I even do in that mas game?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 7:59 am

Cord actually gave the idol he found to Jason lol.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebolt102890 Tue May 03, 2016 8:01 am

I told y'all Jason is a cutthroat betch! <3 He's not starting out UTR like I thought he would though so he'll become a real target sooner or later.

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebolt102890 Wed May 04, 2016 8:07 am

t.ears what happened to Jason? Sers @ his penalty vote? Was he active or nah?

Jaclyn_Revlon will be missed greatly ;___;

O______________________O

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 8:19 am

He was like, UTR1-ish? Perhaps, INV2? Never voted but he exchanged a few pm's. I think it might've been payback for getting cut from 60 but IDK. Apparently he's schooling to become a doc.

He's gotten a penalty vote at every tribal. I just don't always indicate them. But I had to this time cause there was no other votes.

JACLYN Sad I'm really sad we won't get those posts but I think Jack posts on IMDb and he's not as funny as Tommy. He's getting so good though!! Like I lol'd at his O____O goodbye post. But in a way sista, I'm kinda glad cause of course Tom's telling people I'm rigging it for Jaclyn and "hangout members". omg gurl. THIS again. SHRED gave Jaclyn his temptation idol that he found. Had nothing to do with me. And shred won it fair and square. I've saved the PM's to prove it. Tom was too slow.

And Cord had the Public Idol, One Temptation Idol, and his pre-game gift. This man has never been on the hangout as far as I know?

All returnees have a gift. I think I told you that? How sad though Cord gave his temptation idol to Jason, to kick out charchar in a blindside, but then HE got blindsided by Agent. Then he left with 2 idols in his pocket.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 8:26 am

And I "rehide" the public idol, since it was used by Cord on Jason. The temptation idols are gone Well there's one left actually but I assume the person will send me the name when she finds it. She knows it's MELISSA but I can't take that. The answer was Susan Jennifer Sullivan but Kyndall couldn't find her name so if she can send that to me, she'll get it. Otherwise someone's gonna steal it.

The clues were:
Charles in Charge
Click: The Calendar Girl Murders
"Get Real"
4th Clue Tonight which will probably be something regarding Friday the 13th VII

I would do Hangout Icon but...that might not go over well.

Oxy already re-found the public idol with the "1st POST TIME" clues, just seconds before like 9 people pmed me the right answer. I just think it's lame that since my friends are super fast and want to be competitive, I have to hear rumors like this especially when I'm literally busting my ass to make this fun and exciting. I hate fast computer people just as much as tom does lol!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebolt102890 Wed May 04, 2016 8:44 am

I don't -get- it. Jason never voted but he played an idol? Or did someone play it for him like Pink did with Apollo? What do the different kinds of idols do?

Tom is such a curmudgeon.

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 9:42 am

Like Pink did with Apollo. Cord voted and said he was playing his idol on Jwisen. He wanted Charchar out since the very moment she posted. I was just reading his confessionals like, Cord...no!

I don't mind telling YOU these things but the cast just needs to shut the fuck up and quit asking! I think it's cause they're excited but I feel like there's an extra layer of NOSINESS that's kind of starting to irritate me. Not you lol <3 just venting to you since I don't have a blog. But yeah, telling how many idols cord had, who he played it on, WHY, at what TIME did he put the idol in his pocket. tf dude. <3 I mean, that involves revealing interpersonal dynamics that are none of their business til the "show" is over. On the real show the other tribes wouldn't have even seen the votes. I don't feel like I should reveal certain details til it's the right time, or if at all. Cause as of now the paranoia is causing really interesting gameplay so I'm gonna roll with it and see if it causes more.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 9:45 am

These are some of the questions I'm getting from 3 individuals in the cast who have become the sort of "irritants" of the cast. Kind of like Pink or Zyad were in Season 60. And one of them is Sista Spencer!!!! O_O I still love him though. I know these games make him super bitchy cause he hates them deep down lol. He got super BOSSY with me in a text yesterday tho and I was like, mmmmhmmm I see you gurl but ima let this one slide. Razz He got frustrated with the challenge I guess.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebolt102890 Wed May 04, 2016 10:08 am

lol I totally originally thought Jason got the idol from Cord and voted him out in the same TC like total cutthroat HBIC.

Who are the other 2 irritants? <3

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 10:13 am

Tom/Javi

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 10:18 am

Javi's actually nice, and respectful in most way. He just inquires about things in a very patronizing way. I get "I'm skeptical and believe that you're an airhead idiot cause of what people like Cherry say" vibes. But I'm attributing it all to their paranoia. Ever since the Sourgum/Cord votes people have just been flipping OUT. Some of the theories I read are baffling. They honestly have no clue who is in those accounts. They think it's a single player too.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 10:22 am

As for how does Jason get an idol if he doesn't vote, well I couldn't tell him "yeah you can give Jason your idol but it's pointless cause he penalties". The idol still cancels out the votes. In the end I think the lesson learned is NOT to try to save an inactive.

It's also kinda out of left field that AGENT / KYNDALL / KIM-JESSICA are a trio. Like this is a hardcore tight alliance and if they can keep their FARNSFIVE, I could see them making finals. Seriously. Hell must have frozen over. Kyndall's probably gonna wanna kick my ass when she finds out. But that's why I like this twist. It makes people work together that normally would just completely ignore each other.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firebolt102890 Wed May 04, 2016 10:44 am

So they don't know that it's Kim/Jess right?

Firebolt102890

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Nope. I thought for sure Kyndall would know! Agent's all into himself so he hasn't even commented on it. He's just doing the smart thing that I expected someone to do, which is to just use them and not stress over it.

I think Arik might know.

And Kim told me she can tell that SandraK is Spooky. But everyone else guesses Daniel lol.

There's no penalty for being discovered but it will definitely get them targeted and they have to make merge in order to both play.

Kyndall and Agent think Jaclyn was only Tommy.

For the most part, people in the game don't seem to know that charchar is Kim/Jess. Which baffles me cause I would know right away. And Kim says it's cause she and Jess "retired"? IDK but it's working.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alrmwoo Thu May 05, 2016 8:24 am

Ugh sorry that even without my presence, Tom is still crying foul. I've never seen a bigger crybaby. It shocks ne every time. Someone in their 30's who's been married and is apparently a teacher should put me to shsme with their maturity, but Tom is like a schoolgirl experiencing vaginal bleeding for the first time.

alrmwoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum