TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final 8 - Is there anyone I can trust?

3 posters

Go down

Final 8 - Is there anyone I can trust? Empty Final 8 - Is there anyone I can trust?

Post by Iraheto Wed May 25, 2016 11:50 am

It's funny how bummed I am about Arik being voted out despite me being cautious of him in the game. Garrett never liked Arik and told me many times he wanted to blindside him but it just didn't make sense for me to do it. He pulled a Dillon and jumped ship to the other side and basically just sinked me a little lower. It wouldn't sting so much if he had just told me but I guess this alliance is a one way street

Meanwhile Bria, Oxy & Shred's idol continue to sit pretty in the game with both sides only targeting myself, Harley, Dillon & Kevin. It'd be easy for me to say "hey lets stop being idiots and take them out" but no one left has any logic. Sigh, it's hard to maneuver in a game when the only person I trust (Harley) is the biggest target in the game.

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Final 8 - Is there anyone I can trust? Empty Re: Final 8 - Is there anyone I can trust?

Post by Iraheto Wed May 25, 2016 8:41 pm

They're voting off Harley.

We were supposed to vote out Dillon (me, Harley, Bria, Garrett, Shred & Oxy) and I actually could have stopped Dillon from winning if I wanted to.

[7:19:57 PM] Garrett Adkins: HAVE YOU SUBMITTED YET
[7:25:10 PM] Javi: No but I did a list
[7:25:17 PM] Javi: We still got an hour
[7:26:24 PM] Garrett Adkins: DONT SUBMIT
[7:26:29 PM] Garrett Adkins: So Dillon sent me his list lol
[7:26:32 PM] Garrett Adkins: Do you wanna block him?
[7:26:45 PM] Javi: What list?
[7:26:51 PM] Garrett Adkins: For immunity
[7:27:18 PM] Javi: It might be mine lol, I picked the biggest words
[7:27:31 PM] Garrett Adkins: He did only 4 letter words
[7:28:29 PM] Javi: Smart

Ultimately I chose NOT to block Dillon from winning because regardless if Dillon was voted out they were gonna do Harley next round and I didn't want to give Garrett the power. Everyone has pissed me off in this game might as well have some fun and use all the dirt I'm getting tonight to turn these two sides against each other. Time to be the new middleman.

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Final 8 - Is there anyone I can trust? Empty Re: Final 8 - Is there anyone I can trust?

Post by Arik Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 pm

Iraheto wrote:It's funny how bummed I am about Arik being voted out despite me being cautious of him in the game. Garrett never liked Arik and told me many times he wanted to blindside him .

Pathetic

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 am

Bye bye bitter bitch <3

Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down