TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 for 3 immunity

2 posters

Go down

3 for 3 immunity Empty 3 for 3 immunity

Post by Iraheto Tue May 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Despite our tribe being a hot mess we have somehow managed to win all 3 of the immunity competitions so I've avoided tribal council as of now. I'll give credit where credit is due and say Arik pretty much won this whole comp tonight. Anyway, we've come to an agreement than Cherry will be the first voted out just cause he doesn't seem to care much about the game (that could change though). I know people are suspicious of Sandra but at least shes putting effort into the competitions. Actually its my fault people are suspicious of Sandra because I've gone out of my way to let everyone know that she is a sock. I love making people paranoid lol thats how I love to play these games. I give people something to worry about and I would make something up to cause a little paranoia. I mean I do think Sandra might be a sock but who cares, if it keeps the target out of me then I'm all for it.

As for as other tribes go I have been talking to Tom alot from Tribe Boom. Its funny cause Tom and I never work together in games and when we do we always backstab each other but we've come to the conclusion that if we want to survive in this game we're going to have to stick together. Do I expect to go long term with Tom? No. I don't expect him to want to go far with me either but with a long game like this we're gonna have to deal with each other.

It was so sad to see John get idol'd in the worst way possible. We were supposed to work together "forreal this time" as he said in his PM. Such a bittersweet tribal, I like John but I know it can be a little work dealing with him but I did mean it when I said I wanted to work with him "forreal".

Then I look at Farns tribe and I don't really know them well. Turner hates me obviously. Agent seems like a tool. Kyndall idk her. Charchar is the sock on that tribe. Jason, how the hell did he even get an idol or even have time to play it if he hasnt been on IMDb or this forum in days. That puzzled me a bit, but theres so many things I dont get in this game. Lastly theres Merriska aka Angel, I love Merriska but I have a feeling theyre gonna target her this round. I hope its Turner and not her. lol

Sorry for being lazy with the confessionals. xo

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

3 for 3 immunity Empty Re: 3 for 3 immunity

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

You're actually doing great. Not lazy at all. I always get a ton of insight from what you write!

And I'm glad to read some of your thoughts on Sandy. That whole twist makes me apprehensive obviously, but reading your take on it, that's what I was going for as a host. To me it's like you said, who cares? Use them. Vote them out. I mean, I know they're socks. If I didn't, THEN there would be a problem. The funny part was people PMing me "you do know those aren't legit accounts right"

lol no I was actually born yesterday, like 12 hours ago xoxo.

Jwisen had an idol played on him by Cord. I'll probably leave these sort of details out of the game thread cause of the high traffic. But I will divulge these details if someone asks or seems confused. I just feel like if I start being too explain-y in the thread, I'll have those one or two people crying RIGGED cause of their inferiority complexes. <3

And yeah that John vote was harsh as well. I always try to do the "forreal" thing with him lately also and one of us always leaves early.

At this rate this game is gonna be a blood bath. But a fun one I think! I guess my stressing that it was a Non-serious game didn't work out so well. Probably my own fault though with the cast I got and the amount of goodies going around so early. Oh well. Everyone seems to be genuinely having fun and that's all that matters! I'm glad you are, since you invited me back here and all and I had a blast in all of your Ibb games. Jimlaina were a bit insufferable in that one Allstar game, but still a fun game.

As always, good luck! Keep up the good work.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Wed May 04, 2016 5:16 am

One of your rules says not to complain about the elements of the game so I feel like that pretty much confirms the socks in the game. They don't bother me but I act like they do. I tell people they could be anyone and it freaks them out.

Wait so Corduroy played an idol on Jason and got voted out? Lmao how did that happen? Did he want to leave or what?

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 04, 2016 5:35 am

I can't really say cause then I'll be discussing their tribe dynamics. But no, Cord definitely wanted to stay lol. It was a pretty brutal blindside.

And no worries about spreading paranoia/creating dissent about those particular accounts. It's all adding to the atmosphere and creating more storylines. Works for me:)

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down