TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Ponderosa

+10
CindyLennox
Admin
dnashobviously
Arik
HarleyStodden
tom_delonge_ava
mrduckbear
switza
Angel_Of_Purgatory
AgentZeR0
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Jury Ponderosa - Page 6 Empty Re: Jury Ponderosa

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:05 pm

It probably is a little harsh. But they all got me good.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxanne Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:16 pm

All I have to say about my game is that I shot myself in the foot trying so hard to save the sock on our tribe those first two nights. It definitely alienated my relationship with Kevin (i knew he lied and we never talked about it) and I felt like I was on the outs with my tribe every day since then. 90% of my pre-merge game was waiting for tom to tell me what the others were thinking which is why I was so desperate to be scooped up by literally anyone else. I tried to talk to Bria one night and she didn't seem too concerned with me so I dropped it and waited for the merge <3

ill post my questions in a sec
Oxanne
Oxanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Sorry I didn't want to lead you on. I wasn't sure on how to read you either. We did work together a little that mostly was my fault before. At least you told me when you voted me at six. Smile

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Arik<3333

I just read through this. I didn't tell anyone about Sandra until Chaz tricked me into thinking we were merging so I was celebrating and told Harley first.

I think it would be more admirable of Spooky had he got to the end being Sandra half the game but he admitted in his answers that he didn't use the Sandra account...and he mentioned telling people he was behind Sandra. Lol blah. I worked hard as that bitch. Laughing

I'm not sure Shred did much to deserve the win. Kevin's answers are interesting lol....and Javi is of course doing well.

dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:28 pm

I will give you credit you were good as Sandra. I know I fell for the church act in the beginning.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:37 pm

Oxy, it was fun teaming up with you after so long. Me, you, Shraad hung in there with countless obstacles thrown against us, and in the end, I am glad to see that one of us made it to the end.

You played a great game.

Lol @ Spooky labeling me as Russel Hantz. He's sitting in that finals looking like Not-So-Special Special Agent Philip. GOAT.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:59 am

There answers are all really interesting.

Shred has put down some really good groundwork in this game and he does deserve a bit of credit. I didn't realize that he was the one who created the John blindside, that was a big move and although it was very early, taking a threat out deserves props nonetheless.

I do believe that Javi worked a little harder than the rest, he won those final few challenges so no matter what no one would've been able to vote him out. Also, I have noticed a few shades being sent that make out that because Javi was in A-Slut who didn't go to a TC. It wasn't like those challenges were easy to win, we all worked our asses off and Javi was almost always there.

Bobby deserves way more credit then you guys give him credit for. Yes he didn't really play come merge but he worked it out. He did make a lot of moves and both sides needed him throughout the game.

Kevin again played a great game, I don't care too much about the holiday stuff because I have had similar stuff said to me in finals. If he managed to get to the finals and be on holiday were he didn't really say much then it is more props to him and his social game. I actually think me and him would really get on!
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:31 am

I think all have done a good job at answering the questions.

I think Bobby didn't answer part of duck's question which I find interesting but he is just as sweet as I thought. Javi's answers seem to be the most complete and consistent. I can say that even though Kevin was on vacation he did participate he sent me some interesting Skype messages while he was there. I feel his answers make sense to his game. Harley I think you and Kevin would get along both of you are good guys and play in a similar style at least from what I saw.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxanne Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:59 pm

Agnes, I was so happy to work with you too! I wish Kyndall had been able to stick around because I don't think I've ever played with her either.

Oxanne
Oxanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Thanks for playing everyone. Take care <3 whenever Adam lets me know how to open the forum I will. Or whoever.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:48 am

Whatevs @ most of you. I realize I didn't play the game the hardest from the beginning but I werked it out from F10 on. Leaking the vote to Harley so he played his idol and penaltying on purpose so both sides trusted me, making me the deciding vote at F9 is one of my fave moves I've done. I am anything but useless, since that's all Arik wants to call me. Which is rich coming from him.

Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:52 am

FYI I called myself Satan

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:06 am

I'm sorry Garret did I hurt your feelings? But let's look for a moment.

You admit Sandra was played by Dillon, not you.
You appeared at 2 (maybe) challenges.
You only talk about final 10 til the end. So in a game of 27 (28 if u count angel twice) people, you only played for 6 votes.
Sounds pretty useless to me.

But thats rich coming from me.

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:06 pm

It is rich <3 Sorry that you're bitter I took you out <3

Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:37 pm

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:33 pm

She doesn't even go here.

If you are making a cake I would worry about poison :p

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down