TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the dreaded minority - Final 12

Go down

In the dreaded minority - Final 12 Empty In the dreaded minority - Final 12

Post by Iraheto Wed May 18, 2016 1:22 pm

Looks like I've joined the dreaded minority now! I figured Dillon would flip eventually but I thought he might do it after voting out Tom. Sucks all my hard work voting Merriska back went down the drain. Should've voted Kim & Jess instead. lol

The real problem was we didn't make Dillon feel comfortable in the group and that's why he flipped and I don't blame him. Harley was the #1 link to Dillon and I told him multiple times to keep close to him but that round we voted duck he completely ignored him and said "I'm gonna pretend to be asleep and I'll respond in the morning". -___-  So I've decided to take matters into my own hands and messaged Dillon myself. I'm gonna try to flip him back and just make him feel comfortable until we don't need him anymore, hopefully it works.

In other news I'm so pissed at Tara for forgetting to vote, love her and she's super loyal but this doesn't surprise me. If she had voted on time we wouldn't even need Dillon anymore, but kudos for them for taking a long shot risk and voting Tara. They prob knew she would do this.

Being in the minority brings out the fire in me though, the other side should watch out.

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

In the dreaded minority - Final 12 Empty Re: In the dreaded minority - Final 12

Post by Iraheto Sat May 21, 2016 11:36 am

OMG this has basically turned into Big Brother and I'm nominated against useless Duckbear. hahah

I love the rush of it all. Kevin lied about flipping for this vote and thats all he seems to be doing in this game is lie, lie and lie. I understand its Survivor but just cause we're friends outside of this game doesn't mean I will be grateful in a final 2 scenario. Unless he owns it.

Part of me hopes it goes to rocks so I'm 100% and then theres a shot Tom, Oxy, RTF or Kevin go out. Its risky though so I'm trying one last plea to Kevin so he flips his vote.

Satan is down to his last life.

Iraheto

Back to top Go down