TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 5 years

+3
AgentZeR0
Admin
switza
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After 5 years - Page 2 Empty Re: After 5 years

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 09, 2016 11:17 am

Holy shit, couldn't have asked for a better tribe! Me, Turner, Kyndall, and Angel all stay intact. And I have Shred there too. If all goes well, the 5 of us can form an alliance and that would make up the majority. But first, I got to work on Angel a bit more and then secure Shred as well. The last time I played with Shred, I beat him in the finals and apparently he didn't take the loss that well. For that reason, he could be inclined to come after me but I definitely won't allow his mind be driven by vengeance. I have to practically offer him the world and feed him a bunch of horse shit. Shred is a very emotional player, and it won't be hard to get him to side with me.

Which brings me to my next objective: TAKE OUT IRAHETO. I've been told that everyone worships this guy for some reason. But I am here to knock his fatass off his high horse and show people what he really is: a wannabe. You don't call the shots buddy, everything at the moment goes through me. I am coming for your head, Javi. You are the first person on my hit list of 3: Javi, Harley, Tom.

Fireworks are about to go off.

Objective 5: Fatality for Javi.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 09, 2016 11:26 am

Speaking of fatalitieeeees, one of these days when I get MKX I'll get you my PSN thing and we can FIGHT!

Loved the tribe swap. This episode will be epic, just wait for tonight:)

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 09, 2016 4:50 pm

For sure Tyler. But unfortunately, I am on the Xbox One.

So I've been talking around asking my previous tribe members if they have connections with these new people....Angel sends the following:

Re: Excellent
image for user Angel_Of_Purgatory
from Angel_Of_Purgatory
ยป 4 hours ago (Mon May 9 2016 12:44:22) Delete | Reply
IMDb member since September 2006
I have connections with Javi and Harley from before, I think they would vote with us.

Hmmm. Not good. Need to break this connection up FAST.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 09, 2016 7:02 pm

Fuck you Braccosaurus. You just screwed us over by switching sides. Arik is an extra vote for Harley, Javi and co.

The auction challenge basically confirmed everything I needed to know: Harley, Javi, Arik, Angel are all working together. Once they got their hands on idols, they were spending all their $$$ to throw the challenge. I know they are coming after me, but hopefully me winning that last bid should make them believe that I won a hidden immunity idol. I actually did win it, but problem is I have to give it to someone else -________________________-

Spoke to both Harley and Angel, and they are telling me the vote will be Shred. Fucking BS. I know for a fact it won't be Shred. I am thinking they will go after Turner. So maybe I should just give my idol to Turner, and myself, Kyndall, Shred and Turner vote for Javi. Blinside his ass. They won't see it coming. Could work, I don't know. Worth a try?

Arik has two (potentially) idols. Harley has one. Javi, as far as I know, doesn't have an idol. So he seems the logical target.

And fucking Angel_of_Herpes, I chose to save her over CharChar. A move which I am slowly starting to regret. A move which Kyndall was pushing for and I let Kyndall have her way. This just goes to show that I should never allow anyone else dictate my moves. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Kyndall I hope you're happy. Angel has already jumped ship - something which I was predicting from the get go.

Me, Kyndall, Shred, Turner

vs.

HarleySex, Irahomoerectus, CindyLennoxFanAlwaysSucksdick, Arik_the_Twink, Angel_of_lice

4 vs. 5, fuck me lol. How do I get myself out of this one? Stay tuned!
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 09, 2016 7:21 pm

Harley: Can we speak about Alliance tomorrow? Not ignoring you Its just I am in London and its like 2:45AM here lol

After 5 years - Page 2 ZBxamaV
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 09, 2016 7:42 pm

This is so frustrating. Kyndall keeps going off because she has a baby to take care of (then don't sign up for games??). Turner needs me to draw him pictures in order for him to understand what I am saying. Shred, I love you, but talking strategy with you is the equivalent of talking to a half dead squid.

I have to do the thinking for 4 people at the moment.

I have to prioritize myself first and foremost at this stage. So the plan is...

I am going to give the idol to Turner, and I told him to use it on me. This way I am ensured safety and if someone else from my alliance leaves, then so be it. As long as it's not me. I will live to fight another day.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Shraad has a double vote!! Omg! This could be huge if I get him to use it.

So I have an idol, and a double vote on my side. I cannot fuck up this golden opportunity to make this work in my favor. Someone from the opposing tribe needs to leave.

We are going to go for Javi. Double votes and an idol are going to be used in order to ensure he leaves.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 09, 2016 9:13 pm

The votes are in and locked. Last ditch effort to work on Arik just *might* work. I've decided to take a huge gamble by playing the idol for Turner only, and I told Shred to hold off on the double vote. We can use it to our advantage later on.

If I leave, I leave with guns blazing.

After 5 years - Page 2 WNUlQ6
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 09, 2016 9:19 pm

Oh I see Smileย gotcha! I was confused.

I will make Turner immune with the idol you gave him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 10, 2016 10:52 am

Damn. That vote fucking sucked lmao. The irony of Kyndall wanting to keep Angel safe, and in the end it was Angel that flipped and voted her out. Losing Kyndall is a knee to the balls right now. She was my closest ally, and barring a miracle, the Agent's days are numbered.

I basically need to win that immunity otherwise I am gone. Simple as that.

Where's Apollo when I need him -_-
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 10, 2016 2:22 pm

I have approached Arik and offered him a deal: he can control 3 votes (me, Turner, Shred) and use them to take out a real threat like Harley or Iraheto. Actually, Harley is a threat with his HII, Iraheto not so much. Either way, maybe Arik can consider this offer, who knows. It's worth a try and I am not going to simply just give up lol. I'll do anything I can and say anything I want in order to avoid elimination ^_^ of course I have zero intention of sticking to my word. If Arik helps us out by taking out either Harley or Javi, the numbers would work in my favour the following round because of Shred's double vote. Then I can vote out Arik if need be. Just need to keep my mouth shut and my head down for the time being.

It's a long shot, but take the bait Arik. Come on you cocksucker.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Needed that win badly! Those assholes were definitely coming after me next. Time to see if I can sway someone from the opposing alliance to vote with myself, Shred and Turner. Those two aren't doing shit all, it's always "Agent, speak to so and so". FML.

I pray to the Survivor Gods for another tribe swap!
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 10, 2016 10:07 pm

I am trying very hard to get someone to jump ship, but none of them seem to be willing. They are all just giving me wishy washy replies. This is frustrating shit lol.

So as it stands, it's going to be 3 vs. 5. I don't think it matters much who we vote for, and even with Shred's extra vote we are still down by one. Ugh.

If Shred gets co-immunity with me, then Turner is going to go. Shred and I will be left on a sinking ship. We have a ticket on the Titanic at the moment.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Wed May 11, 2016 12:28 pm

*sigh*

And there goes Turner, as expected. My allies are dropping like flies left, right, and center. Unless a swap or a miraculous early merge ย  happens, my head is on the chopping block. Winning tribal immunity is futile at this moment, because the opposing alliance would prefer to take me out while they still can. Apparently, I am "too good", or whatever the fuck that's suppose to mean. That's what I was told by Angel, and that's why they want me gone.

I have a noose tied to my neck, but I am not going to let them take me out that easily.

Shraaad hang in there girl <3 we can do this.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Wed May 11, 2016 6:05 pm

THE SURVIVOR GODS HAVE ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!

Time to get to work. I am coming for those 5 assholes: Javi, Harley, Arik, Cindy, Angel. I don't care how I do it. It doesn't need to be pretty. It doesn't need to be complicated. Those 5 are going to be knocked out one by one if I have anything to say about it...and when you give me a life line, I will work my ass off to accomplish my goal. I was half dead in this game just 12 hours ago, and now I have the opportunity to take control again.

Presently, I am talking to Tom -_______________- I am SUPER weary of him just because of the whole "I hate Hangout members". But in order to accomplish my goal of voting out those 5 inbreds, I need to dance with the devil.

Don't think for a second I haven't forgotten about you Tom. But, your time will have to wait. First those 5, then you. I need you for votes right now.

After 5 years - Page 2 R0000765
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Thu May 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Tonight is huge. Lines will be drawn, alliances will be revealed, bullshitters will be known.

A new game starts for.

I need that immunity in order to ensure my safety 100%.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Thu May 12, 2016 6:29 pm

FUCK YEAH! For once, no tribal council. I survived 6 tribal councils in a row.

After 5 years - Page 2 1237811610_mr-rogers-breakdance

But, no merge yet. New tribes, and I am stuck with Arik, Harley, and CindycootieFan. Fuck lol.

So Harley decides to approach me with some horseshit explanation of why he voted against my alliance. He's trying to play the innocent card telling me that the target was Shred all along, and there was nothing personal against me. I see right through your crap, Harley. I bet my left kidney you guys were coming after me. Arik told Shred that the target was me all along and that he should keep it a secret. Also, Arik's reason for wanting me gone? I was mean to him on the Hangout. Lmao. Like fucking grow a pair dude.

If we ever go to TC, I am going to get Oxy to give me his idol and take out Arik.

My Kill Bill hit list of 5 still stands. And I am getting Oxy to vote out Angel. Just because I am not going to TC or that I am not on their tribe, I am still going to make sure I have a big part in taking out Angel. You are gone first, bitch.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Mon May 16, 2016 12:41 pm

And it all came crashing down lol. There goes my game. To be honest, Angel being voted back in is what cost me the game ultimately. It gave the other side that extra crucial vote, otherwise I had a clear path to the finals.

I gave it my all considering my busy, hectic real life schedule. It was an uphill battle from the get go.

Tom, I am sorry I doubted you so much from the get go. I was being fed all sorts of crazy things about you both from people in this game and outside of it. So you can understand some of my hesitation. Thanks for sticking true to your word, and I did enjoy the brief strategizing talks we had. Best of luck to you in this game.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Mon May 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Sad to see you go. Thanks for playing.

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 16, 2016 5:32 pm

not so subtle hint: Join a Mystery game <3

Switza and I just recently crossed paths in one and it was pretty interesting. I love those things cause you end up working with/fighting against the most random people. I ended up in the final 3 with mel and cherry and they were my #1 and #2 allies rofl. It was a mess.

The mystery format is just a lot more fun and you don't get targeted for being "Agent" or "Soco".

Cliff <////3

:p

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Tue May 17, 2016 3:24 pm

I've played only one mystery game, the one Mas hosted. I was Richard Hatch and I had an alliance with Yul who turned out to be none other than Apollo lmao.

For now I think I am done with games for another 5 years lol. I am actually going to apply for Big Brother Canada season 5 (not sure if you guys watch that). So if I get on, that would be pretty sweet.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue May 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Cliff/Sugar what a dynamic. Brawn tribe </3

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 9:36 pm

lol what a mess that tribe was. I lol'd when I saw who everyone was. Usually that group can function. It was just that tribe.

You better get on it, Agent! Let us know if you do lol Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:40 am

AgentZeR0 wrote:Which brings me to my next objective: TAKE OUT IRAHETO. I've been told that everyone worships this guy for some reason. But I am here to knock his fatass off his high horse and show people what he really is: a wannabe. You don't call the shots buddy, everything at the moment goes through me. I am coming for your head, Javi. You are the first person on my hit list of 3: Javi, Harley, Tom.

Fireworks are about to go off.

Objective 5: Fatality for Javi.

K

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:44 am

Lol

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content