TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are my confessions...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

These are my confessions... - Page 2 Empty Re: These are my confessions...

Post by Bria Thu May 26, 2016 1:13 pm

I am glad I didn't play my idol. I didn't even vote for Harley and yet he is mad at me. I guess he can do what he wants. The funny thing is that as soon as I admitted that I voted spooky to Javi that two seconds later Harley starts with the same convo and knows my vote. Obviously closer than I realized. My current strategy is to stay in the middle of the road until either I win or get hit by a semi. We will see which happens first.

Thank you for the kind words I think some of mine came from people running their mouths. Darn flip flops.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Sun May 29, 2016 1:04 pm

So I still have my idol. I will play it at one of the next two even if not needed just to prove I have it. I have three people who have said they are taking me to the end I do believe Kevin and Bobby will do that I am not positive Javi will I think he has some votes locked so it might not help me. I don't know who I want there trying to figure out who I can beat.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2016 10:23 am

Yep, it is good THROUGH the final five vote.

Good luck tonight! Don't let that torch get snuffed. Mine hasn't since I've been back either. Razz I've been evicted though, but Big Brother sucks anyway.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 31, 2016 12:25 pm

So that means I have two tribals that I can use it at right?

Thanks for the luck I definitely need it. I know I have made some jurors mad and I didn't play my usual game of being one hundred percent loyal to two or three guys. So I guess I shall see what happens. Nice to know your torch hasn't been snuffed that must be nice. It makes me wonder where the arrogant comments come from Wink just kidding.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2016 12:47 pm

Yeah. 2 tribals to play 1 idol. Very Happy

I hope you win <3

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 31, 2016 1:19 pm

Aww thanks!!

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 31, 2016 8:43 pm

Boo this sucks. Sorry I didn't redeem myself I tried really hard but got screwed over.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2016 11:36 pm

So what happened?? I know what happened to oxy but didn't get details on your elimination. Oh my gosh they want all this chart info, so much work for this game lol but it's been a blast. It made me surprised especially since it was just by 2 votes for you to go:(

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:06 am

I didn't get details either but I plan on getting them soon. I might not like the answers since I didn't enjoy the ones I read about myself at the jury house.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:23 am

They were a little harsh in the jury house yeah. See what I mean lol. It seems to be an overall mindset the board has. They aren't appreciating lethal or different types of gameplay at the moment. Wink If you ask me you played a pretty fierce game and it wasn't all hearts and flowers so that probably shocks people and then if you keep your cards close and don't tell them EVERY LITTLE DETAIL about why you did it, putting yourself at risk to get yourself voted out, then they get mad at you and say you're too shady. You would've had such a strong case to win I think even IF you played idols when you didn't need to cause I know you played some of them as a decoy. I guess we'll never know but to me the last person voted out spot is usually an honor:) sucks to lose but that's usually a "we can't beat you" placement.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:57 am

Oh well I usually play a certain game and that's probably what I will stick with in the future. Thanks for the kind words you are always so sweet to me. I don't know if your last point works because no one knew it was a final four.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2