TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

+2
Admin
switza
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Braccosaurus Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:09 pm

PRE-GAME CONFESSIONAL:

Soooo I haven't *actually* played a real game in YEARS and I'm excited that I finally have time to play this game! Soco is one of my fave people from imdb so there's no one else's game I'd rather join <3 Also Switza is wonderful and a great host too. *suck up concludes now*

I decided that instead of joining under my real name, I'd use an old account I had. I deleted all the posts I made under this account (about 200) and changed my username, posing as a Survivor fan and board lurker who's playing his first game. My name is going to be Devon (which in actuality is just my best friend's name <3) and I'm having a lot of fun so far in conversations with people! No one's really questioning it, and everyone's all like "well if you need any advice IM HERE FOR YOU just ask <3"

Bitch, I MADE you all. I'm the one who originated the entire idea of "confessionals" when people thought it was a weird concept. I don't need your advice, but I'll certainly pretend like I do Smile

I am regretting it a little bit that I'm hiding my identity, because I just got our tribe and I want to align with Shred and Spencer soooo badly because I adore them!!! But I'm keeping my identity a secret for now, and will only reveal it in a last-ditch effort to stay in the game. Definitely not at that point yet, but we'll see what happens.

Also, Tom is on my tribe and I hate that bitch so I'm going to align with him and try to vote him off first. Okay, bye for now <3

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Braccosaurus Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:13 pm

PRE GAME CONFESSIONAL:

Update: Tom has sent me like a NOVEL on skype trying to help me in this game and I do not approve. Like, SO MUCH READING I'm gonna have to put his Skype convo in my book club next month. ZERO STARS. Sorry Tom, but you're going early if I have anything to say about it <3

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Sun May 01, 2016 5:33 pm

ROUND ONE CONFESSIONAL:

Well, we won our challenge so no tribal council for me! And I won't be the first person voted out! Wooooo!

I'm getting a little antsy because no one's invited me into an alliance yet. I've just been talking with everyone. Here's how I see it though: if I was a veteran player I'd never tightly align with a newbie. I'd just be friendly with them and I'd pull them into my alliance later to "use" them for a vote.

I'm fine letting people believe they can use me for a vote. This game is going to be LONG. There's 24 contestants! The best strategy is to just fall asleep for the first half of the game and don't do anything drastic. With the first challenge, I proved I'm capable and active, but I'm not a competition "beast" or anything like that. This is exactly the type of persona I'm trying to put out.

SourGum is kind of annoying to me, but is promising that "my name isn't being brought up at all." Ummm, so basically you're telling me that you're in group chats without me and making alliances without me? But I should be fine because they're not targeting me? Um no, that didn't sit well with me.

I just have way too many targets and not enough opportunities to get them out! So I'll bide my time for now, and make moves when I need to to get ahead.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Mon May 02, 2016 5:54 pm

ROUND TWO CONFESSIONAL:

UGH I'm so annoyed with myself! During the first round of the challenge, I accidentally PMed Shred that he should go for temptations cause he wasn't online much and could get away with it. Not realizing that it would count as a post and my damn posting quota wouldn't let me compete in the first round!

So not only did I cause us to lose the first round (and therefore the challenge) but also I look suspicious like I went for the temptation. And I didn't even get the temptation!

On the bright side, I'm definitely ~in~ the alliance of 6 (everyone but Jaclyn and Shred) on Skype, and I'm trying to play up the fact that I "FEEL SO HORRIBLE" about losing the challenge.

I mean, I do feel bad. We shouldv'e won that and I don't like losing. But I'm definitely playing it up so people feel bad for me. That poor newbie who lost his first immunity challenge. Poor them!

Also Oxy TEXTED me today and was like "girl are you in this game?" I think I played it off well and he doesn't suspect me, but who knows. Bitch might be on to me!

Jaclyn should be the easy first vote off. Byeeeee inactive girl.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Tue May 03, 2016 1:01 pm

POST ROUND TWO CONFESSIONAL:

Holy FACK what just happened?!

Both of those tribals were absolutely shocking to me, which is never good. But on the other hand, the results weren't HORRIBLE either.

Jaclyn eliminated John from the game with her sole vote, and that was probably the best result besides Jaclyn not having an idol at all. If she would have taken out Shred or Oxy or DDTea, I would have been more upset.

Right now, Tom, myself and Shred have a "final three" alliance and Oxy is supposed to be in it as well. Tom was dumb and sent me the exact order of who he trusts (But yeah, in terms of trust, it goes you, shred, oxy, ddtea, john, duck....for me) but who knows if that's actually accurate. I'd love to think that I'm playing my part well as DARLING NEWBIE BRACCOSAURUS but people easily could be on to me. I just have to hope they aren't!

I messaged Jaclyn after the vote apologizing for voting for her and explaining I just hadn't talked to her at all! So if she has another idol I don't think she'll idol me out next. I kind of WANT to go to another tribal just to see what happens, but that's always the thing someone says before they go home SO I TAKE IT BACK!

I don't like all these idols in the game. I do think it takes away from some really good gameplay, but I suppose it's part of the game. I'm definitely going to consider going for one of these temptations, and I'm definitely going to consider voting for someone like mrduckbear as a safety precaution next vote. It's got me scared, that's for sure.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 pm

ROUND THREE CONFESSIONAL:

Well, I'm fucking exhausted.

This should be such an easy vote and the people on my tribe are PRIMA DONNAS and trying to get what they want to have happen, happen. For the longest time, Tom and DDtea wanted to blindside Oxy, but I talked them out of it.

Honestly, it might have been a cool, smart move. But I'm friends with Oxy outside the game and actually like him as a person, so I basically 100% saved him. I could definitely come to regret it, and I could get voted out this round. But oh well, it's a power move.

If Jaclyn is the one voted out, I will 100% be the reason behind it. Oxy wanted us to vote Duck. Tom and DDTea wanted Oxy at first. My whole goal is to keep as many people on my side as possible. I'm playing up the "We need to keep the tribe strong! card. I'm trying to come off as positive as possible. I know I'm playing "too hard" for a newbie and that people probably won't believe me for long, but it's been fun for now.

OOH even Kyndall messaged me on Facebook asking if I'm in the game. I wonder if she's asking on behalf of Oxy, or if something's happening at her tribal council. Who knows.

But yeah, my guess is that it will be four votes for Jaclyn, and either 2 or 3 votes for Duck. Unless Jaclyn has another idol, then we should be good. If she does, well fuck it this is impossible lmao.

SPEAKING OF THE CHALLENGE I do believe it was some kind of bullshit to change the rules, when I was the first answer in the last round and got 10 points before Arik's tribe did. But c'est la vie. We've just had some awful luck with these challenges. I also hope that we won't have challenges about posting anymore, because my minute posting quota really is a disadvantage. We should have done this challenge on the forum.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue May 03, 2016 8:26 pm

I knew there could be an issue with the rules, which is why I tried to clarify it before the round.

The scoring was by round, so in my mind that was how it read. I should have had it in the rules from the beginning.

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Tue May 03, 2016 10:24 pm

It's okay Switza! I know it's impossible to make the rules crystal clear and think up all the possibilities in advance. I'm frustrated about it, but it's not anyone's fault or anything. Just the way the cookie has crumbled!

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Yeah with this many players, this many treats, this many twists, I'm surprised it's gone this smoothly so far. I've only had like one unpleasant moment.

You're all being wonderful. Not every challenge is gonna be 100% perfect (which you've acknowledged) but 100% we're doin our best. It's funny that we're both kind of airheads, Adam and I lol.

Adam and I are discussing tomorrow's challenge still. I'm sure that won't be the last "posting challenge" but we'll definitely take all these things into consideration and will have to just choose the path of least resistance when trying to appease.

Thanks for the feedback sista!

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Thu May 05, 2016 6:19 pm

ROUND FOUR CONFESSIONAL:

My tribe is so lame. All they know how to do is post (and some can't even do that correctly!). I'm so much better at trivia and creative challenges than they are. Case in point: We weren't even going to have a flag at all for this competition unless I stepped up and made it.

I really don't want to go to tribal (I'm hoping to send those A-sluts!) but if Farns went again, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. The weaker they are, the easier it will be to get them to join up with us and take down the A-sluts!

My whole tribe is still as annoying as ever. There's no one I really WANT to be in a tight alliance with. Tom's sharing the most info with me, but I never liked him before. I guess maybe he could have changed and I could still like him. But as Sandra would say... I dunno about thaaaaaaaaat!

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Mon May 09, 2016 10:36 am

ROUND FIVE CONFESSIONAL:

Oh fuck, the tribal switch was... interesting.

I'm just excited I'm not on the other tribe. They have 5 A-Slut members to 4 Boom members, and I could see Boom getting picked off. NO THANKS. It could be good for my game though. If we win the challenge, well I'll be safe. If we lose, I think I can team up with the Farns tribe and get out the boring A-Sluts.

I am "friends" with Iraheto though since we've talked a little since the game began. I'm going to try to get information about A-slut from him, but my goal is to work with the Farns tribe. I love Kyndall of course, and Agent's usually a douche but he could work with me.

Since there are 4 Farns tribe members, 3 A-slut and only 2 from Boom, I don't think I'd be a big target. But who knows! Anything can happen.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Mon May 09, 2016 6:34 pm

ROUND FIVE CONFESSIONAL:

Oh my GOODNESS what a challenge. I think I played it PERFECTLY and I'm so excited with the turn-out!

The other tribe freaking IMPLODED and spent all their money, all the while I'm over with my new tribe <3 The ONLY bad thing is that Bria got an idol clue, and we all think she already has an idol. Sooooo that could be a bad thing. Also I'm hoping people will forget that I have immunity after the merge. That COULD put a target on me.

But I'm excited that most of the rewards went to the other tribe, and I'm hoping they'll all use all their idols and rewards at tonight's vote. It's going to be a blood bath and I'm so excited I escaped by moving to the other tribe <3

Also I fucking HATE that Arik kid, always have. So glad I swapped with him. I know/think he has an idol too (I think it's Bria and Arik).

My biggest complaint with this game is the number of idols and powers in it. It's getting to be ridiculous, and nearly impossible to strategize around it. It also really cuts back on the strategizing we can do, since we don't want to strategize with the other tribes since if they find out who we're voting, they'll use an idol on that person. Without so many idols, there's more likely to be more blindsides and it's a more fair/fun game all around.

I thought the challenge was run pretty smoothly, and all decisions made were fair and made sense. If someone has a problem with it, well screw them they're dumb lol.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Thank you for the feedback <3

I am not surprised you're playing a great game. You always do. Thanks for bringin it!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Mon May 09, 2016 6:37 pm

ROUND FIVE CONFESSIONAL:

Oh and I wanted to add, I was worried at first about switching tribes making me into a target, but honestly at this point I don't really care. I escaped the craziness of the other tribe where literally ANYTHING could have happened (especially after the auction).

My only issue is that the other tribe is filled with WAY better challenge players that my current one. I can see us losing a lot in the future. I hope that doesn't end up with me going home lol.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Mon May 09, 2016 6:38 pm

Oh and when I said "my biggest complaint" I meant "my only complaint" because that's honestly the bad thing I've noticed. And it's not even necessarily a bad thing, that's just my opinion lol and that could be because it makes it more difficult on me Wink haha. Thanks for hosting <3

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Mon May 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Side note, I hope my tribe switch gets Agent voted out. He was always such a douche to me. I'd love some karma <3

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Tue May 10, 2016 7:15 pm

ROUND SIX CONFESSIONAL:

Ugh everyone in this game is SO annoying! So basically I decided that I wanted to have some fun in this game and just try to make people go crazy. Target number one? TOM!

So I acted like I was SUPER UPSET when people voted me in the challenge and basically had a "breakdown" to Tom and DDTea. And Tom went BERSERK with craziness! Honestly, I just want him to doubt himself, and he totally is now. I'm absolutely loving driving him crazy <3

This game is really hard because I truly hate almost everyone I'm playing with. My Boom tribe sucks, but the A-sluts suck even more. I'm thinking of telling Oxy who I am so we can work together. I'm just getting so annoyed with Tom's douchiness.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Wed May 11, 2016 2:57 pm

ROUND SIX CONFESSIONAL:

lol I made Bria use her idol <3 I'm telling you, paranoia does wonderful things to this game.

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Wed May 11, 2016 3:27 pm

ROUND SEVEN CONFESSIONAL:

I think this is like my twentieth confessional about how annoying Tom is, but LAWD he's just so condescending and annoying. I love driving him crazy <3 My goal is to keep him in the game so I can use him as a shield, but also to make his game as difficult as possible while he's still here. He's my "number one ally" but do I need him? No. Bye, boo <3

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Wed May 11, 2016 9:37 pm

ROUND SEVEN CONFESSIONAL:

YAY A MERGE! That means I'm safe for two tribals based on my auction. Wooo that feels great!

BUT LOL @ ME ACCIDENTALLY USING MY SWINNERS ACCOUNT TO PICK A NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I deleted it ASAP but it was up for at least 20 or so seconds. I'd be SHOCKED if no one figured out it was me. YIKES. But no one's confronted me about it?! If I saw that, I would have confronted me. So maybe no one saw?! But I highly doubt it.

Oh well, I don't really care what happens the next few rounds because I can't be voted out. YAY FINAL 13!!!

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Thu May 12, 2016 7:20 am

*quick cheap plug*

You should sign up for mas' s The Genius game. I think you'd be quite good at it.

*continue on*

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Thu May 12, 2016 12:02 pm

It sounds like fun! In a month I'm leaving for a trip for a month, so I don't think I'll have enough time sadly Sad

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Thu May 12, 2016 12:29 pm

Too bad. It is a lot of fun.

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Wow. Scary! I didn't see it lol.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Braccosaurus Thu May 12, 2016 10:47 pm

OMG CHAZZY I HATE YOU FOR NOT MERGING US <3 <3 <3

I was gone this evening and no one's PMed me anything omg am I going home?!? that would be so fucking hilarious if so lmao I'd have to laugh at that point. I'm considering voting Tom just for the lolz, but I think I'm going to vote Bria. If Tom and Sandra vote together and they're not voting me, then the worst that can happen is a 2-2-1 tie. SO if no one is online to tell me to vote then that's going to be my best guess.

Who knows what happened tonight though so I could easily be sent packing. I guess I should have been here but lolz sorry Tom I have a life unlike you <3

Braccosaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next