TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

+3
switza
Shred
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Admin Tue May 03, 2016 6:28 pm

He sends them to me on IMDb so I'll post them here.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Shred Sun May 08, 2016 11:39 pm

Update!
First I want to say I was honored that my tribe found me the most valuable. What a bunch of sweethearts <3.
Super nervous about the tribe swap though. Right now the core alliance is me, Tom, Bracco, and Oxy, and I just can't with the thought of being on a tribe with a bunch of A Slut members (eww <3) and only a couple of Booms (knowing my luck I'll only get duckbear on my new tribe lol). I'm staying strong though, and hoping for the best.

So far things have been going amazing! I don't want to feel too safe, and I'm just happy to still be here, but I'm just loving this season and how everything's going so far <3. I don't think anyone is aware that I was the one to give Jack an Idol (though I'm not certain) and also told him to vote off xxsourgumrocksxx, so that's fantastic. I still think that was the right move at the right time, and I think my position in the tribe has only elevated because of it. Tom is the only one who knows I have a second Idol right now, but he doesn't know I have a second vote.
Cannot wait for the auction! I'll be the first person in line to bid <3.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Wed May 11, 2016 2:57 am

Update
Everything seemed fantastic at first with the tribe swap. Me and Bracco were the only two Booms to end up on the tribe, but life was great because me and Agent get along great, and Kyndall has always been awesome, so it seemed like everything was just tailor made for myself and Bracco. I mean Farns are this tiny little tribe with new hope, and me and Bracco were the angels ready to bless them with a miracle. It was a match of two tribes made in heaven <3. Then the ground opened and out came the two horrors that emerged from the deepest part of heck. AngelofPurgatory and the auction from hell (haiii sis still loved it <3). I guess Angel had just had ENOUGH with her tribe, and she flipped faster than Nadia Comaneci at the 1976 Olympics. Like ok that was depressing, but we still had the numbers, so whatever. However then the worst possible thing happened, Bracco got a twist where he could trade places with someone on the opposing tribe, and he did, and that's when we got Arik and everything just fell apart. I left the auction and came back about 90 minutes later and found out I was the target. Agent and Cooltu were SCRAMBLING and desperately trying to figure out who to give the hidden immunity Idol too. I have an Idol as well, but my gut told me to hang on to it, and try my damned hardest to fix what was broken. So I went to Arik and did everything I could to woo him <3. I've always liked Arik a lot. He used to post on the Hangout towards the end, and he never seemed to fit in on there, and most of the time would just sit by himself in the American Idol section. However I would always be one to go in there and keep him company <3. We had so much utr fun posting, and he became one of my good frands there <3. I'll always stick up for him, and say nothing but good things about him. Anyways we talked and everything seemed great (he told me he'd vote for Javi), but the next day Kyndall got five 5 votes and I was so bummed. So bummed. My expression all day was this Sad

So right now I have immunity (along with Agent), and Cooltu will sadly probably go next, but I hope everyone's ready because I'm ready to pull an Ororo Munroe and create as much havoc as I possibly can. A Storms coming.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Mon May 16, 2016 12:07 pm

No Agent. I'm not gonna lie that one really stung. We were SO close, and I mean so close to gaining control on that one, but it's just so hard to overcome with these twists.
There has to be a crack though. There HAS to be.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Tue May 17, 2016 12:16 am

Omg that hangman challenge lmao. I used to have the board game hangman when I was younger and I play against all my frands and kick some serious rump <3. That was then and this is now lol. WHAT happened?
mrsdukebarefoot in that challenge though <3.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Fri May 20, 2016 1:08 am

I won immunity! Omg you have no idea how happy it made me feel when I went on IMDB and saw that <3. I worked so hard on it last night as well (like 6 hours worth of work put into it). I kept going back to it and updating which words I would choose, and I kept switching things around all night. Like I'm probably one of the only few people who owns an updated version of Leonard Martin's review guide, and I tore through the R's to find the best movie I could. Tom was actually super close, and was only behind by 1 point, so he did an amazing job too, but at the end of the day I still managed to win it, and I think the necklace looks really nice around my neck <3.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 20, 2016 12:55 pm

Well done, sis! <3

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Sun May 22, 2016 3:31 pm

<3.
Btw, last night In worked on the puzzle for three hours. I was trying to get the best score possible, and then when I finally got a score I was happy with, I LOST the puzzle before I could screenshot it. I nearly threw my tablet against the wall and smashed it into little bits and pieces <3. Like seriously. I decided to take a break and hope for the best (since it was getting really late) I don't want you and Switza to think I shrugged the challenge because I always show up to each and every one of them (well except when I got busy during the auction Sad). I wouldn't have had a time fast enough to beat Arik anyways though.

Edit from Ty, confessional from IMDb:

Forecast tomorrow: Blue skies

I'm not using my idol btw. I guess it's totally pissing off the other side that I'm not using it. Let them rage :p. They got rid of Tom thinking he was the biggest threat, but (unless Spencer was randomly super close with Tom, and I don't think he was), Tom was NOT at the top on our tribe at all. Me and Spencer have been crafting our social game while Tom spat out ideas. Everything Tom wanted to happened happened because it was exactly what I and Spencer wanted <3. I've been totally playing coy this season with a few people, and I'm just so proud so far that I've done so well. This game is incredible, and sis I thank you so much for casting me. I've loved every moment of it.
Now I just got to hope Harley doesn't play his Idol. I'm so nervous sis.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Tue May 24, 2016 7:55 pm

Btw, it is SO obvious that Harley has another Idol. The one he used was probably Arik's or something, and he probably still has another one hidden in his pockets. He could have won a razzie after that performance at the vote off. Like he wanted to rid himself of it. Please.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Wed May 25, 2016 10:19 pm

So, Harley didn't play anything, so I'm guessing he doesn't have another Idol? I'm just gonna continue assuming he does just to play it safe.

Btw, I already told you Tyler in PM's, but I named my Idol Melissa after the the iconic Frigay the 13th Part 7 The Nude and the Buff character <3. I named it that because like Melissa, everyone secretly wants it out, but instead it just drunkenly stumbles along and makes it much farther than anyone ever imagined it could. It's RESILLIENT. I hope I never have to use it :p. I luv it so much <3.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2016 7:49 am

Omg your Idol name and its history <3 <3

Bria's idol plays <3333

Imdb confessional from you, putting it here:

I know exactly what's happening with this vote, and I am not happy about Sad. Kevin if you go home, I am so sorry to see you go out this way. If you do stay, the game is going to change tomorrow cause I plan on making a big move.
Bria plz don't play your Idol. Please. I bet you will. It'll be three Idols played wrong Sad. Stay strong <3.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2016 8:08 am

Epi title Wink

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Thu May 26, 2016 11:58 pm

<3 <3

I'm so by disappointed by how that immunity challenge went. Like it was MADE for me. 80's music? Survivor winners? Leonardo Dicraprio movies? My tablet started freezing though (it seriously needs a home gym), and I was hurrying to submit my answer for Mickey, and it just wouldn't go. I listen to that song like once a month.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Fri May 27, 2016 12:17 am

On a more serious note, I seriously cannot believe I'm still sitting here in the final 7 with an actual chance to get to the end.  I'm just filled with so much deep joy <3. It's been a really long and hard road to. Like I was supposed to be the first person out after the swap originally, and now here I am not only as the last of the minority on that tribe, but one of the last two of that tribe in general. I went from being ranked the most valuable player on Boom, to the bottom of my new tribe, and I fought every step of the way through my strategic and social game to get me where I'm sitting now. When Agent went home when we first merged my plan became to do one thing, and that was to burn every single one of those motherfuckers <3.
The night before Harley went home, Spooky was concerned about Bria, and I said Spooky, Harley is extremely popular on that jury, and if we don't take him out now then he probably wins. I played it UP too, and I made it seem like that they thought Harley was THE leader of Aslut. Spooky then rushed to vote a short time later (at least he claims), and Harley had 4 locked votes on him before Spencer could get on and try to change things up by voting for Kevin. Like I know for a fact Spooky said that he was going to be voting Kevin off in a revote, but they made one huge mistake by distancing themselves with Bria when her and I have become close. I talk to her everyday. She's my new frand <3. I know that people are aware that her and I talk (even though she denies it to everyone) So her vote was up in the air that night and it ended up going to Spooky, and that was Harley's final nail in the coffin.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Fri May 27, 2016 12:44 am

Since I'm on a confessionals kick <3.
One moment after the merge that was actually really hard was when I had to vote Arik off. He has such a big heart, and I know that when he lied to me after the swap, he was doing it out of game. I forgave him instantly, but it just became impossible to trust him after that night. There we were on the beach, and he and I had a heart to heart. He said he had just bought Uncharted, and that he had nobody and was only close to Harley. He told me that he and Javi had a falling out, and that he would vote for Javi with Agent and I, and the rest of our side. All lies. So there was no way I was going to trust him after that moment. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I know that he wanted to work with Spencer and I, and one of the last things he said to me before I wrote down his name a little while later was "hey". We hadn't been talking, but he came to me because I know he wanted to figure something out. He just wanted to talk, and I don't know if even still realizes how hard that was.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Fri May 27, 2016 12:57 am

One last confessional for the night, and then I have to get my vote in sis <3.
I just realized that I never mentioned who I voted for in that Strawpoll to bring back someone in the game right before the merge. Well I voted for Jaclyn over 10,000 times. I tried so hard, and even convinced my younger brother to give him some votes because he was over that night. (If you ever do a BvW just ask me, and I'll see if he'd like to do it). I did everything I could for Jaclyn.
Jack and Tommy you two are amazing, and I wish you could both be sitting here next to me <3.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Tue May 31, 2016 2:14 pm

Alright my plan for tonight is to have a final 4 of myself, Spencer, Kevin, and Bria. I know Spencer is not going to be down with that, so it's probably going to get ugly tonight <3. At the end of the day this is a game, and no way am I ever going to risk going up against Javi, and Spooky is already winning that popularity poll. It's like trying to run for prom queen, and I imagine Spooky is already on his way up to get his crown. Well I'm all ready to pour the entire bucket of pigs blood on his head <3.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 pm

LOVE the Carrie reference <3 good luck tonight sis. I love you no matter what and you are a goddess.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:02 pm

Javi just needs to stop. Because I'll fite her and rip out every single brown root from her thirsty for L'OREAL head.

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by Shred Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:31 am

One last confessional of the season <3. So I lost, and like always I'm super disappointed in myself, and part of me feels like a failure and I hate feeling like that. However I'm just going to stay strong and look forward to the next game. Because I am not done. I have so much more game in me, and quitters never win. Maybe I'll be the Sandra Bullock of the game boards <3. She always did well for herself, and gave it everything she had in every movie she did, but the critics were always a bit tough on her. Then one day she did a movie called The Blindside, and everything changed. So there's still hope for me, and I believe. It may be ten years until I win one of these, but it's ok, and until then I will play my butt off in every game and just have an incredible experience in the process. Tyler anytime you plan on doing a game, just message me and I am there!

Shred

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:51 am

What do you think was the main reason you lost? Was it because Javi and Kevin played better or do you think the jury didn't respect your game?

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Iraheto Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:55 am

Shred wrote:Javi just needs to stop. Because I'll fite her and rip out every single brown root from her thirsty for L'OREAL head.

LOL <3

Iraheto

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooky33 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:32 am

Shred wrote:I imagine Spooky is already on his way up to get his crown. Well I'm all ready to pour the entire bucket of pigs blood on his head <3.

Then I get one jury vote lmfao <3

Spooky33

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Interesting is the only word I have for you right now.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:20 pm

<3 you. You were so sweet to me in here

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next