TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9: Say Something Nice About Me When I Go

2 posters

Go down

Episode 9: Say Something Nice About Me When I Go Empty Episode 9: Say Something Nice About Me When I Go

Post by tom_delonge_ava Mon May 16, 2016 8:03 pm

That time has come when I reflect on my bad luck and bad play. The bad luck was the 3 returning players all being sheep for Aslut. The bad play was not having more numbers with me going into merge. Also, in retrospect, I should have waited to try a crazy move, but Agent said he was playing an idol.

Since I could now be leaving at any time, I will use this moment to predict the rest of the game.

Aslut is locked down by the power group of Harley, Javi, Bria, Merriska and Arik. I don't know if any of them have any reason to change anything about the game until F5. They can go to F8 right now with 3 sheeple: Tara, Garrett and Dillon. All 3 of them are not playing to win. I think all of those other 5 are playing to win, so maybe one of them will get greedy and do something exciting before those of us on jury fall asleep.

Shred is playing some double vote tonight, but I don't know why he didn't tell me about that last time when we could have benefited from it. Ah well. I'm glad I worked with some new people and didn't just go with the friendster group. I wish I had been with Harley from early on so we could have played more together.

Ok, more tomorrow if I'm still here. If not, SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT ME WHEN I GO.

Last edited by tom_delonge_ava on Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Episode 9: Say Something Nice About Me When I Go Empty Re: Episode 9: Say Something Nice About Me When I Go

Post by Admin Mon May 16, 2016 8:40 pm

I hope I never have to type them, tbh, but I do have some nice words planned Very Happy

The suckiest thing about hosting is having to limit my big mouth to like, 2 sentences at least? you see mistakes happen and you have to just keep your mouth shut.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down