TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 14: I Can't Be Your Brain For You

Go down

Episode 14: I Can't Be Your Brain For You Empty Episode 14: I Can't Be Your Brain For You

Post by tom_delonge_ava Sun May 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Might as well post one more time, in case I am leaving. Kevin says they are voting Shred or Rtf, but I don't know why they wouldn't vote me.

I have heard rumblings that Garrett/Dillon may have finally smelled the coffee on the obvious F4. But sometimes people get so locked into an alliance, that they get shell-shocked into making zero moves to better their chances.

It certainly didn't help that they won all 3 of the available immunities. Maybe that will wake people up to their challenge prowess.

Best Case Scenario: They vote out someone other than me for 2 rounds. Then Dillon/Garrett finally feel comfortable flipping to take out the last idol and the biggest threats to win.

Worst Case Scenario: I am voted out tonight.

I did the best I could. I had no advantages. No returning players to help me. No idols. No special prizes. Just me and my wonderful allies. I loved meeting some of these guys after so long. And working with Kevin has been a blast. I still think I'm the best, but sometimes situations are insurmountable, and you just have to accept it as not meant to be this time. If they give me an opening, I will take it. But if the people on bottom don't know they are, there is not much that can be done.

I can't be your brain for you guys. Sometimes you have to help yourselves.

Hope I'm still here tomorrow. If not, thank you Tyler and Adam. See you guys around.

Tom out.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down