TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6: I'd Like To Buy A Towel, Pat

3 posters

Go down

Episode 6: I'd Like To Buy A Towel, Pat Empty Episode 6: I'd Like To Buy A Towel, Pat

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 12, 2016 7:05 pm

So we had an auction. Many prizes given out. I found out what most of them are through my social interactions. Agent ended up wasting the idol he got on Turner...tsk tsk. Harley has an idol now. Bria wasted an idol when I specifically told her we were voting nastycherry. But Devon had gotten her all paranoid by telling her we all know about her idol(s) and making her feel like the target.

Devon truly had a meltdown in that Guess Who challenge. He was accusing our whole alliance of being bad allies because some of them were asking him questions and not ganging up on bria and making that obvious. It was way out of character from what I have seen from him in the past. Anyways, I'm less comfortable with him than I was before all that, but I think he will be loyal.

People all thought we were merging. Agent is on a mission - came running to everyone saying how much he hates the Aslut 5 and wants to pick them off one-by-one. But then we didn't merge. Now we were tribes of 5 people. Two tribes lost. Kev's tribe will probably vote off rtf if Kev wins the struggle with Oxy, or Angel if Oxy gets his way.

I was on a tribe with Javi, Sandy, bria and Bracco. Luckily I have connections with them all. But no matter what I lose an ally here. And wouldn't you know it, Devon misses his first challenge, so that makes him the easy target. The other 3 want to vote him. Javi says he trusts bria now. Ok.

If I hadn't done so much work in this game so far, this would have been the round that cost me the game. Small groups where I am outnumbered usually make me the biggest target. But last night Bracco was all up in Bria's grill, so he ended up costing himself the game on that one. It's bad luck and poor social skills at the same time, but mostly bad luck.

Ok, bye.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Episode 6: I'd Like To Buy A Towel, Pat Empty Re: Episode 6: I'd Like To Buy A Towel, Pat

Post by tom_delonge_ava Fri May 13, 2016 9:17 am

bump

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Episode 6: I'd Like To Buy A Towel, Pat Empty Re: Episode 6: I'd Like To Buy A Towel, Pat

Post by tom_delonge_ava Fri May 13, 2016 10:07 am

BUMP. Keep my shit in order yo!

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2016 10:18 am

Sorry Very Happy bump bump!

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by switza Fri May 13, 2016 10:20 am

Me too BUMP party

switza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down