TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Ponderosa

+10
CindyLennox
Admin
dnashobviously
Arik
HarleyStodden
tom_delonge_ava
mrduckbear
switza
Angel_Of_Purgatory
AgentZeR0
14 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jury Ponderosa - Page 5 Empty Re: Jury Ponderosa

Post by Arik Tue May 31, 2016 8:45 pm

I dont think anyone was inactive. But one of them did get a penalty vote and was gone for the first part of the game while their twin did all the work.

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Tue May 31, 2016 8:46 pm

I'd like to entertain you guys, but my jury part isn't the hate session it has been in the past. It's more just me rambling and trying to clarify things. But if you can tell me some things about Kev/Shred/Javi that would make me angry and fuel my fire, I'd be happy to put that in lol. This game is a weird one for me: I felt like I knew almost everything when I was in, but since I've been out I feel like I knew nothing.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Tue May 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Tom if you need any clarifying I can try to help.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Tue May 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Sure Bria, I'd be happy if you fill in the gaps on anything I don't know about how your alliance worked or whatever you think would me surprising to me, get me riled up, or just help me make a decision.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2016 11:35 pm

I can also clarify any murky details If needed.

I don't wanna possibly affect your votes though so I might be picky about it. But don't hesitate to ask.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:10 am

I am not sure what you want to know lol if you have something specific I will answer that. It may be easier that way. Smile

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:36 am

If you haven't already, do check the Original post for the game. It contains a ton of information and I also added some new stuff. But like I said, I'm here.

bria and me being up late <3

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Oxanne Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:26 am

GJ Shred and Javi <3

Kevin and Spooky were down right AGGRAVATING the entire game. No hard feelings though!
Oxanne
Oxanne

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:37 am

I am so annoyed that Oxy and Bria have been eliminated - literally. I think the person who needed to speak about their game was Bria more than anyone, I wanted to get into that mind.

I honestly don't know what Shred has done this entire game? If he dedicates a whole paragraph to not playing an idol then it can't be that much.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:10 am

Haha Harley if you want in mind just let me know. It gets chaotic in there and sometimes glitter is involved. But for real I have no problem discussing what happened or at least what I know.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:04 am

I have no idea who to vote for lol. I know Javi's game the best but I can't auto vote him. Someone else might have played better and I just don't know how they worked lol.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:20 am

"my biggest task was tryin to get people like garret, dillon, and others to work with you."

This is a really interesting comment and is proof that there were too many sides in this game. If Kevin had reached out to me or Javi then I would of felt some what inclined to work with you, Tom. My problem was never you in the game and I also think that was the same with Arik, Javi and Bria. The problem was you were aligned with the wrong side.

I guess this is an example of where having an alliance with Kevin hindered your game. He was working with people that did not want to work with you whereas the other side of those people there were a few that would of been willing to give it a shot.

Did you never think to reach out to me regarding you and Kevin? I am curious as to if Dillon and co were not biting why you wouldn't then try and alternative motive or did you think Dillon would bite at the chance of getting me out early?
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:40 am

I never had a problem with you tom. I really wanted to work with you which and I think I mentioned that or I think I did. It just never seemed to work. I was always looking for a way to not play my typical game of being loyal to two or three likable guys and then having no game, and I think you could have helped me with that.

Last edited by Bria on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:45 am

"my biggest task was tryin to get people like garret, dillon, and others to work with you."

This is a really interesting comment and is proof that there were too many sides in this game. If Kevin had reached out to me or Javi then I would of felt some what inclined to work with you, Tom. My problem was never you in the game and I also think that was the same with Arik, Javi and Bria. The problem was you were aligned with the wrong side.

I guess this is an example of where having an alliance with Kevin hindered your game. He was working with people that did not want to work with you whereas the other side of those people there were a few that would of been willing to give it a shot.

Did you never think to reach out to me regarding you and Kevin? I am curious as to if Dillon and co were not biting why you wouldn't then try and alternative motive or did you think Dillon would bite at the chance of getting me out early?

Insightful comments Harley. I think you are right. I am recognizing a few areas where self-blame is necessary in terms of my game. Although I cannot agree that I did not try at all. I talked with Bria a fair amount, more early on, but I started seeing way too many fishing techniques by her, and at a certain point it became too much to deal with. We stopped talking around the same time as Javi and I stopped talking, after I had lied to them a lot on that one vote. The bridge seemed burned at that point. I did reach out to Arik at a couple points, but just to test the waters. He was pretty clear in his stance that he was stuck in his ways and didn't need me. And you know I talked to you, but it got awkward after we voted you, and we just couldn't come around to feeling comfortable with each other after that.

Interesting that if I was more open about working with Kevin, it might have opened up other doors. I guess we got caught up in keeping it relatively quiet. But it was definitely a mistake just sitting back and hoping Kevin could convince Dillon. I knew pretty early her wanted nothing to do with me.

I think the biggest factor is, in the past, I would have jumped at a certain point, and formed something completely new with some of you guys. But I really am loyal to a fault these days. My allies really wanted Harley and Javi out. They were protecting Garrett and Dillon due to friendships. So I just stuck with them, even though that cost me.

I hate to say it, but I may need to be more cutthroat in certain situations. I`VE CHANGED AND I DON`T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:46 am

Yeah, thanks for that comment Bria. In the future you guys. Don`t let me sit back with assumptions that you guys have shut me out. When I get set in my ways, I need people to come out and be obvious with me that they want to include me. I feel pretty dumb that I didn`t try more things. Although I loved working with BOOM. There was just not enough of me to go around this time...

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:51 am

I don't think it was all you. I know I can be vague sometime or however you want to word it which doesn't help. I may have been keeping to much to myself.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:06 am

Pretty much. I work best well when I can tell people are being genuine. I think I have a strong ability to read people - whether they are with me or being fake - so if I get a good vibe, I will work with anyone and give you a chance. I like your unpredictable style, and could see me really enjoying having you as a closer ally sometime.

On another note - is anyone reading all the nice things Kevin is saying about me in his responses? These other finalists are really going to have to work to beat that! lol

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:10 am

Lol he has been very kind to you.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:19 am

But I still don't know what Kevin actually did lol? He is just talking alot but there is not a lot of context to the message.

He talks about wanting me out a lot and how no of the other players hustled as much as him? I didn't get the sense that he hustled, if anything I kind of thought Dillon was the one who hustled more out of those two (which is why Dillon was seen as more of a leader). He doesn't mention much about Dillon in any of his answers...
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:41 am

Damn, Javi's responses to me are X-ceptional also. I am going to have to flip a coin at this point. Hopefully some of the insights from the rest of you help tip the scale.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:16 am

Wait, so Kevin thinks Shred might have played his Idol on Spooky? Was Kevin the only one that didnt understand how Bobby's Idol worked? That was a load of BS.

He voted Shred knowing that he would play his idol, and he wouldnt have to choose between allies, that way he isnt pissing off the final juror and can still play the nice guy.

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:18 am

He told me he didn't know he had one. I doubted that since our whole tribe knew and I assumed Dillon would have told him.

Bria

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:45 am

Ooooo Arik that truth tea you spilt on Kevin is boiling hot. So far his answers are most unimpressive and come across as a bit lifeless
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:35 pm

LOL @ truth tea.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:49 pm

And lol at that truth tea Javi just spilt on his finalists.

But double lol on that extra piping hot truth tea Bria just served. That was legit all tea no sugar. I didn't know they did you like that, I would be fuming.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next