TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Ponderosa

+10
CindyLennox
Admin
dnashobviously
Arik
HarleyStodden
tom_delonge_ava
mrduckbear
switza
Angel_Of_Purgatory
AgentZeR0
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jury Ponderosa - Page 3 Empty Re: Jury Ponderosa

Post by mrduckbear Thu May 26, 2016 6:29 pm

DILLON MUST GO!!

Jury Ponderosa - Page 3 Pooh-Bear-as-Batman-Piglet-as-Robin

mrduckbear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Fri May 27, 2016 4:02 am

It depends on a number of things.

The best move this round would be for Oxy to take out Dillon with Javi, Bria and Garret. Then he would technically be good with both sides, he has an idol and Shred (his no.1) does too. I am pretty sure Garret does want to vote out Dillon.

However, if Dillon feels threatened he can easily pressure Garret into keeping him. Bria could vote with him as she is constantly nervous so it makes her go with the wind. If that was the case it could be Shred who goes - cause I don't see Bria voting Javi out and I think Dillon thinks Garret is being 100% faithful.

OR the group Kevin, Shred, Oxy & Dillon could stick together and go after Javi?

Dillon or Javi maybe? I would be shocked if it was Shred or Kevin (especially considering Bria chose to throw a vote on Spooky instead of Shred or Kevin so there could be something that hasn't yet come to light).

HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Fri May 27, 2016 7:34 am

Why do you keep saying so many people have idols. You guys had them all. Razz

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Fri May 27, 2016 8:40 am

I am pretty sure Oxy has an idol. We know Shred has an idol, this is fact.

All returning players were given an idol but they couldn't play it on anyone else. Bria's second idol came from the auction - she won a clue.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Fri May 27, 2016 9:17 am

I'm actually sad dillon left. He probably had the most dynamic game of us all.

Quick question. Was anyone fooled by Spaniel, charchar, or jaclyn? I called out both char and sandra day1 in my confessional on who they were. I knew jaclyn was a joint but wasn't positive who

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Fri May 27, 2016 9:35 am

I was never fooled by them I just didn't care too much. Should've taken that bitch out though.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Fri May 27, 2016 9:36 am

<3

From an entertainment standpoint, flipping was fun. From a game standpoint, I regretted it from like day zero. Laughing I had much stronger relationships with the A-Slut alliance and practically have never spoken with Shred or Oxy before so I knew once the voting process went down on the first vote of us working together that I hated it.

They wouldn't discuss votes as a group so I was always bitching to Kevin like what kind of alliance is this ish Laughing

dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Fri May 27, 2016 9:40 am

You should have just made Kevin flip to us Razz

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Fri May 27, 2016 9:43 am

Lol well reading through here can y'all tell me why everyone wanted me out so bad Laughing

Like there was mention of blindsiding me earlier on, and Harley says he wanted me out.

Why was I such a big deal to get rid of? Laughing

dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Fri May 27, 2016 9:55 am

Because we knew you were going to betray us, we knew that as soon as you and Kevin were together there was no chance to stick to the alliance.

If you would have brought Kevin to us it would of been a different story and solid alliances would of probably been built out of trust for you bringing us a vote.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Fri May 27, 2016 10:09 am

What Harley said. We knew u and Kevin would team up eventually, and when it became clear he wasn't coming with us, we knew you would go to him. So it was a matter of who would strike first.

However I wanted sandra out early because I didn't want garret to enter the game. I'm actually shocked we voted together for as long as we did.

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Fri May 27, 2016 10:30 am

Lol. Well I was 100% into that final 4 that was made when I was in Mexico with Bria/Kevin/Arik/me and I wanted to be loyal to that until Garrett told me you were telling people so I figured you didn't take that option seriously so I voted you that round. Laughing

But my goal was to be loyal to Bria/Kevin/Arik.

I don't think I've ever voted Harley in a game ever so I wanted to change things up and turn on him this time.

dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2016 10:47 am

Yeah but, Arik, I know for a fact that Kim told you she and Jess was playing.

The intent wasn't to fool you it was to distract you from my returning players. It still could have been obvious due to them at one time being "SexyKeisha" but if I didn't allow her to tell you, I'm sure you would've been as much on the fence about it as anyone. They could tell people I just always recommended that they didn't. It pretty much wrecked Kyndall's game. She obsessed over Charchar at every turn and it eventually got her voted out. Same with Corduroy.

And they were named Spaniel cause they took too long to pick a name. Razz

I need to take that account back btw <3 I will need it.

Jaclyn was supposed to be Jack and Paper but Paper dropped out pretty much the day of the game. That's where the Revlon part comes from "paper-revolution" I read in confessionals that people kind of knew but that it was so obvious they thought maybe there was more to it. I loved everything I read. You guys were great and reacted to everything perfectly.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Fri May 27, 2016 11:00 am

Dillon, I liked the idea but you and bria were just too shady lol

Tyler, Sexycharchar was the name of her tengaged username. Just like when I came back as BlakeMaguire.
I knew it was her. But yes she did tell me too.

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2016 11:05 am

oh my gosh yes that's what it was. I forgot about the tengaged thing that she told me like 10 times. Sorry:)

I vaguely remember Blake!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Fri May 27, 2016 11:22 am

I like Bria a lot but man, she is probably one of the most selfish allies I've ever had. Literally, she wasted two idols, without telling anyone I may add and then voted me out, without telling anyone.

Literally, I would like her to get to finals just so that she can explain what the hell she was doing throughout this game. Does anyone know where her true intentions lie?

Dillon, I knew that you wanted me out but it's funny cause I was the first person from our tribe that was willing to give you a chance.

But damn, is episode 15 title about me? I know I fucked up on that last challenge and it was legit the funniest thing ever. Switza calling me out for being a hot mess was iconic but I didnt stunned anywhere.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2016 11:50 am

Harley, was that "it just festers and makes it farther than anyone ever thought it could"? lol I changed it to the calories thing. That's what is hard about running the game this way cause I have to read through every little nuance to get the actual storyline, and that title fits better with the overall story that episode. I didn't discover it till later in the day. Sometimes your edgic will change too if I find something complex or positive/negative towards you at a later time. If you were "toneless" without a P or an N, then you generally were just a star in that particular edgic rating. Tom/Dillon/Harley for example. I originally hard Harley as "Mixed" but really there was no positive/negative going around. He was just over the top huge threat Harley. And that is a great thing. I don't want anyone thinking they're judgments, not that anyone has or anything.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2016 11:52 am

I can clarify Bria for you guys! But legally I can't lol. That's another thing that is difficult about hosting cause I'm used to running my mouth whenever and wherever.

Just gonna have to wait and see I guess.

Everything I did in this game twist-wise was done to prevent stale gameplay. And it definitely worked.

Thanks guys <3

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Fri May 27, 2016 12:21 pm

That's interesting, I am not familiar with edgics but I've just read about them and understand. Will each player receive a break down on every episode of their edgic?
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2016 2:22 pm

No it's basically just an OVERALL edgic. They just did one for Cambodia and they gave Kelly Wigglesworth an INV edit cause she literally had no impact on the outcome. So that's kind of the format I based my edgic craft on.

I considered doing individual eps but I'm gonna have to brainstorm on it more in future seasons. But I'm also wanting to host a mystery game and I think that's actually where I can do the episode by episode edgic in a better way. After I did this season I started really thinking about how I could do a mystery season and I could probably make a pretty fantastic one. I don't know if I'll have time though with being employed now. !!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2016 2:23 pm

I could realllyyyyyyyy edit you guys into stuff, kinda like the show does. I haven't really seen any Mystery hosts do that they kind of let the confessionals tell the story rather than editing it.

It's just probably gonna be a lot of work.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Fri May 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Dillon, Arik, anyone...can you guys explain to me what Kevin is doing from your perspectives. Who is he loyal to? Based on your comments, he was playing 10 separate games from the one I thought I was playing with him. Sad

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by dnashobviously Fri May 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Lol Kevin is basically family to me at this point so anytime we are in a game together we will protect each other.

I think he will try and work with Bria now? Him/Oxy wanted each other out before.

Oh and Harley<3 it was a tough decision because you're one of my besties here. In the past you've been either the ally in our alliance who makes it further, wins, or backstabs me so I figured I could trust you for half the game but I knew at merge you'd eventually cut me so I wanted to get you. I hated voting you the first time.

dnashobviously

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Fri May 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Dillon, let me be more specific. I'm not concerned with what Kevin is doing now, because a lot has changed.

What was he up to while I was still in the game? Did he ever try to get you to work with me or someone else from the Boom side? Has he planned to go to finals with Asluts the whole time? Tell me everything. Smile

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Fri May 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Wait, so I got a negative edit from soco? Sad

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next