TYLER'S SURVIVOR IMDb 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Ponderosa

+10
CindyLennox
Admin
dnashobviously
Arik
HarleyStodden
tom_delonge_ava
mrduckbear
switza
Angel_Of_Purgatory
AgentZeR0
14 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jury Ponderosa - Page 2 Empty Re: Jury Ponderosa

Post by Angel_Of_Purgatory Wed May 25, 2016 10:54 am

Aw Arik, sad to see you here.

Tom is pretty nice. I couldn't understand why someone would call him Satan lol.

Angel_Of_Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Wed May 25, 2016 11:06 am

Angel <3

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Wed May 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Thanks Merriska. <3

I think the list of haters is getting shorter and shorter, but I have to let at least some people keep thinking that, otherwise what fun would playing be?

Arik for saying he wanted to combine brains at merge and then just ignoring me. </3

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Wed May 25, 2016 8:39 pm

If the opportunity came up, I would have worked with you. <3

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by mrduckbear Wed May 25, 2016 10:12 pm

i'm still wondering who called me worthless... Evil or Very Mad

Jury Ponderosa - Page 2 Maxresdefault

mrduckbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2016 7:42 am

Harley is the 6th juror.

Admin
Admin

https://tysurvivorredemption.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 7:59 am

If the opportunity came up, I would have worked with you. <3

I tried reaching out to you, and you said it would be dumb to work with me, yet here you are. <3

Damn I'm disappointed to see Harley here. I had this feeling that you and Arik would get turned on by Garrett/Dillon with Kevin, since they are such good friends. Shred/Oxy kept telling me they were super close with Garrett too. I never talked to anyone, yet you guys took me out instead of any of them.

Did you not realize how close they were and what they were planning, or we you simply jealous of my handsomeness?

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 8:02 am

Can someone between Arik and Harley tell me the deets on what Shred/Oxy/Kevin were doing in terms of connections with your side? I feel like I was kept in the dark on a lot of things.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu May 26, 2016 8:08 am

They finally got me out after all of that, I knew it was coming but I will tell you one thing. Oxy is just way too much, it is actually insulting. I had no way of getting the votes on my side that round but he went ahead and lied to me for hours. I have no problem with lying but when there was no way for me to even bring it back - what's the point. Why not be honest?

As soon as I knew that Dillon was Sandra I wanted him out but damn RTF was too busy running his mouth about me/Javi/Arik that no one wanted to focus on him. It is the most frustrating situation to be in!

Tbh it was about two rounds ago with the RTF vote that I knew there was no chance for me in the game anymore. I want Javi or Bria to win but I don't think they are going to get anywhere close.

If anything I feel blessed to be out.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu May 26, 2016 8:11 am

Also, I have no idea who called Duck useless. I assume people would think it was me?
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 8:21 am

Javi would be the one to call Duck useless. Pretty sure.

In regards to your comments; yes letting Dillon ride the middle more than once was pretty bad. As HBIC, you should have put your foot down with your alliance. Voting out duck, then me, then RTF and letting Oxy/Shred/Kevin all stay was pretty weird considering the intelligence you guys had over there. We were the 3 with no connections, they are the 3 who had them all. But I guess they did something right to keep themselves safe with your side.

Please tell me which of those 3 was able to convince you guys the most that they were not the main threats, so I can know who to vote for. TYIA.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 8:27 am

Javi/Bria can still pull it off if they are persuasive enough to convince Garrett/Dillon to flip for the _th time. I'm a little jealous of Dillon tbh. He is playing this game how I used to play all the way up until HVV. As we all recall, that didn't win me favors with the jury, but Dillon doesn't have the Satan rep I do.

I used to be able to get to the end more often by turning on everyone and anyone to suit my interests. But now I play loyal, and try to avoid being the biggest threat. It doesn't work as well, and this result is another example of why.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu May 26, 2016 8:49 am

Lol wait Bria voted Spooky and Oxy did actually vote for Kevin.

Apparently Bria felt she owed something to him.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Thu May 26, 2016 8:51 am

Tom, yes I'm sitting here. But do you think if I flipped and went with people I didn't trust, I'd be farther? Ha no. So your argument is invalid.
But to be honest this game would be a lot different if Tara hadn't penalty voted herself out.
You ask who made the connections? None of Em. When we lost Tara we lost a loyal vote, so targeting Kevin would be stupid because it gives dillon a reason to flip. So maybe you could say Kevin had a connection, but we all wanted Kevin out but couldn't do it till we had majority without dillon. Shred has an idol still, so others were deemed better votes. And oxy was constantly brought up as the vote but for one reason or another we decided elsewhere. So no none of them played a worthy social game.
But if Tara stayed the plan was to blindside dillon next since we no longer would have needed his vote. So those left in this game got very lucky.
But that aside. Javi and bria are the only ones worth voting for. Imo.
Dillon is playing well, but be was Mia for over a week on vacation. Kevin has played well but is leaving for vacation and probably won't the active the last week.
But I would vote for those 2 given the circumstances and jury answers.
Garret has once again proven himself to be completely useless. The only thing shred has done is try to play our friendship against me, then proceeds to blame me of being a bad person for not leaving my f3 to go into a f5 of people I've never spoken to at first tribe swap. It's quite sad. Then oxy. I love that kid, but I find it hard to vote someone who has done nothing but complain about how he doesn't like the game and wants to be voted out.

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentZeR0 Thu May 26, 2016 9:07 am

Lol @ people complaining about being lied to in this game.

Harley, you lied to me every time we chatted. Like blatant lies. Suck it up man.
AgentZeR0
AgentZeR0

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu May 26, 2016 9:10 am

I lied to you with reason, this is before we knew that Shred couldn't use his idol on you. Also I didn't really have any in depth conversations with you.

I tried to extend an olive branch to you and didn't really get anything in return so saw it as a no chance of us working together in anyway. I have played these games for 7 years, I am pretty so pretty sure I can deal with lies, but that wasn't the point I was making.

It is irrelevant now anyway seeing that Oxy didn't actually lie.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 am

Thanks for all that info Arik. It helps me understand how things have gone. Interesting to know that none of them have been that impressive, and it has been more luck.

But my point does still stand. You can blame the Tara vote. But the very next vote after that, I was still the target rather than any of the others. So I would have been gone still, and Dillon/Garrett would still make the same moves against you.

Sucks that you interpreted me talking to you as me "wanting you to flip to a whole new alliance." That's not the case. I realize I am subtle sometimes, but if I go all out and say things overtly, chances are they will be used against me. All I was trying to do in talking with you (and Harley for that matter) was get either of you to offer including me in some plan. Like, hey Tom I'm not going to flip on certain people, but I know so-and-so will probably come after me in the end, so maybe we can work together for some mutual benefits and protection.

I would have considered anything like that because I knew I was in trouble staying status quo. We could have helped each other is all I'm saying. But it looks like you guys went a different route, maybe because I tried to play Javi with the split vote that round and there was too much of a burned bridge. But even after Tara and Merriska left, if you guys voted out the other 3 instead of the 3 you did, my thought is you would be still in the game right now.

Taylor, Kevin (duck) and I were not going to be hooking up with Dillon or Garrett for any moves.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2016 9:29 am

Yeah I always lol @ the "you lieeeeeeeeeeeeed" crybabies. I had fun with them in Survivor Bali as Sugar.

It all depends on your name, how people take the "lying" aspect of your gameplay Smile they respected it when my identity was anonymous as Sugar, but not so much when they knew it was me in Bitch Survivor 23. Different games, sure, same concept.

And this isn't in regards to Harley or Agent, just my personal take on it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 26, 2016 9:41 am

Oxy doesn't like the games, period. He and I had a rather excruciating experience in Javi's BB Allstar game and ever since then he hasn't really entertained any IMDb conversations I've tried to have with him. I don't even remember the name but most of the cast was just downright awful to us.

That's why I relish being a mega cunt to most of the players when I play now. Seriously just don't care. Smile

I promised him Kathy was in the cast and then Kathy dropped out but I left him in the cast anyway.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arik Thu May 26, 2016 9:47 am

But my point does still stand. You can blame the Tara vote. But the very next vote after that, I was still the target rather than any of the others. So I would have been gone still, and Dillon/Garrett would still make the same moves against you.

Did you not fully read what I said. The plan was to blindside dillon next but Tara left so we needed dillon

Arik

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 9:59 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Well shit. My bad.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 10:03 am

It's funny how what Harley said makes it sound like we were in similar spots. Harley wanted certain people out, but his alliance wouldn't do it. I kept trying to convince those 3 to vote out Garrett or Dillon instead of the ones we ended up voting for, but they were keeping them in for a reason. Maybe we got played against each other and really they are more brilliant than you are giving them credit for....

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by HarleyStodden Thu May 26, 2016 10:51 am

No, what Arik is saying is saying is that the A-Slut side of the game needed to keep Dillon. What I'm saying is we couldn't vote out Dillon because it seemed that no one wanted to actually work with me (I felt like that) because we were being proclaimed as a final three and the biggest threats.

So it basically gave us no choice but to keep Dillon around. Of course there was plenty of talk about voting Dillon out from both sides but I don't think either of them trusted each other 100.

Tom, you're missing something. Oxy voted out Kevin in the last round. They are not this super tight alliance. The whole plan last night was to force a tie and then Garret was going to flip and vote out Kevin. In all honestly I believe him on that. Bria is legitatmetly so hard to understand sometimes.
HarleyStodden
HarleyStodden

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Interesting turn of events, Oxy voting Kevin. Confused by Bria screwing it up though....

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by tom_delonge_ava Thu May 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Ok folks, who is getting voted out tonight? Get your wagers in.

I have dibs on Dillon.

tom_delonge_ava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next